Sign in to follow this  
CorradoDriver

Cheap Mod

only thing you may get for a $100 is possible a 2nd hand induction kit i reckon! use the money and paint your engine or buy a dremel and polish it up or keep saving for a supercharger

Buy a decent saw and chop your legs off - that should give you a slight power-to-weight advantage and leave you with enough change for a couple of bevvies.

You may need to get a mate to drive though (no legs and drunk)

Serious chap, WTF is a hundred dollars worth in English? about 65 pounds? well there aint much that will give the SLC/VR6 engine a noticable boost for those sort of funds.

iow_corrado_g60, is right, just find an induction kit and let that baby howl. other than that it is time to start saving.

Okay how about 200 dollars. let me see, let me pull out my calculator 1 sec, it is approximately 108.348 pounds. Is that any better, i think i should get a job

for a ton you could buy a new induction kit, K&N etc, you may even be able to stretch to a BMC CDA, as most things appear cheaper across the pond.

that really isn't alot of money though, maybe just have it scanned on VAGCOM and sort any niggly jobs and you might find a few horses that have died over the years

joebloggsVR69 is right, lowering the back seats can improve acceleration, just imagine you are on a frozen pond........ :lol:

you'll find the VR is notoriously difficult to "tune-up" cheaply tho one of the cheapest things to do on it is to fit a K&N panel filter......you'll be lucky if you notice 1bhp improvement but there might be a better throttle response and induction note

Is that compatible with my SLC in the good old U S OF A, lol and what about this, is this worth it and can i get both the one above and this one clicky im so cheap, what can i say i dont have a job

DAMN IT!!

[url=www.noncy-long-link-that-buggers-Daves-browser-window-up] use this [/url]

['H3R4POR]DAMN IT!!

[url=www.noncy-long-link-that-buggers-Daves-browser-window-up] use this [/url]

WHAT

Don't worry - I shortened it for you :)