Sign in to follow this  
AB

back from the bodyshop (all for sale)

very nice motor will be awesome when its finished and also would i be right in thinking that it was in this months readers rides in pvw if so you must have sent the pics a fair while ago as it does not mention half the stuff your doing to it at the mo

yeah it was in PVW readers rides thanks for noticing. i sent the pics off at the begining of last october.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :(

I soo wanted to see this finished :(

So... is this a for sale thread? I need some headlights, and will take em!

Is the leather early or late?

Feel a bit harsh posting in here, since you've had the bad news :(

Can you create a proper For Sale thread please?

I'll leave your post for a short while so you can copy and paste.

Thanks

yeah sorry i am going to put it in the for sale section just thought it would not hurt here either, i will remove the prices.

sorry they removed the post it is all in the for sale section now.

The body is for sale as well, you can see all the paint and smoothing done, would like it to stay as one piece as it all someone would need for a brilliant base.

ha ha, got to do the house bits before gettin a car. are you still interested in the engine???

dont think so bud, it was gonna be for the Project Mk2 16v , but i already got hold of a complete 1.8 engine of a guy on edition38... just got to swap the engines over this weekend and i can MOT it! Cheers tho.

is that for you??? when is this charger turning up?? i have got a lovely carb set up and stage 2 head for a valver, lol

Charger should be in the country pretty soon, so i am told! but i am not counting on it lol...

Yeah i bought a cheap Mk2 16v with a shagged engine, other than the engine its a pretty straight car tbh.. will prob sell it on for a bit of a profit hopefully!!

not selling the body now cant bear for it to go in pieces, gonna take my time and rebuild it slowly, gonna get the underside back to paint and just have it amazingly clean but over a couple of years and also bring it back as a G60.

still shocked you got so far with the car then broke it & sold everything... glad youve seen the light & keeping the shell...

yeah i know was not out of choice, a few things took pirority. but the slow rebuild will begin, worked on it today so time will tell. so glad i did not get rid of the body.