Sign in to follow this  
AB

back from the bodyshop (all for sale)

bet it was werid seeing yr motor on the back of a trailer..

was strange when myn was on one too.... :lol:

yeah was strange but exciting. mine looked a bit sorry for itself as it had 2 space savers and 2 13 inch steels.

yeah do. the bloke who runs it is called paul really nice bloke.

I have them shortlisted along with Horndean Crash Repair for my respray. I have been in there for a quote and they were indeed helpful.

My rado going back to the bodyshop, 2nd time in 4 months engine bay this time. had to raise the coilovers right up to get it on there. thanks msh for the photos and hand to load/unload.

That's ok glad to help. I hope you can remember how it goes back together? Not sure i can! It's gonna be wierd finally putting bits back together, but can't wait to get it finished! I'm sure you said that you were meant to be done and driving into work next week!!! :wink: :lol:

dont forget the interior has to coime out to put the suede in. then we can finally rebuild her after also stripping and rebuilding the engine.

umm next week might have been a bit hopeful of me may be another 2 months, then your turn.

More bits to take apart... That's the best bit! We will have to pop in and see it this week, get some photos and pick up your sun visors to trim.

Another two months then my turn and we go through it all again, I think after this i'm going to put myself in an assylum!!! :crazyeyes: :lol:

few pics of the engine bay being done at the body shop. oh and a repair to a small crack on the smooth front bumper

Looking good mate! is it in the same bodyshop as before?

Looks like they are gunna do a top job! i may have to pay them a visit! lol

cheers. it is back at the same bodyshop. should have it back on saturday so will get some finished pics up. got my magnex system through and just waiting on the arrival of a black carpet.

got the car back from the body shop with the engine bay done. it is not smoothed just tidyed up a bit with the scuttle tray removed, battery tray, washer bottle and header tank brackets removed, as well as all the little threaded bits where the loom ties to. also there is a pic of my lightened flywheel (thanks phatvr6) which came with a helix clutch and my magnex system.

just flicking through some pics found these, not sure i can remember the car in one piece.

well it looked the dogs before so its going to look stupidly awsome this time round!

is that The Old Barn Farm pub near Ashley Heath ?

cheers, the firewall was something i had seen on a few dubs that i liked.

MMMMmmm shiney :D

Nice paint job, hope the sprayers did get any overspray on those nice shiny crossmembers!

my sprayers were complete tw*ts!! decided to leave the windows open for most the job!!!

thanks, no luckly they took care in masking it all up. did they cause much damage with the windows open??

thanks, no luckly they took care in masking it all up. did they cause much damage with the windows open??

there was powdery finish on evrything indside, still not got round to cleaning it properly, what was really annoying was the amount of overspray all over the car.