sunroof

cruise

parking sensors

revo's

18" OEM RSTT's

Bose

Collecting it on wednesday :D

Anyone want to by a 406 HDI? :D

Nice one, and yeah plates don't come much better than that!

Lovely car with all the choice extras you lucky get!

He lost the chrome mirrors on his Blue S3, so no doubt the same will apply with this one. I don't know what Audi were thinking putting those on. My mate's just dumped the chrome grille on his 05 A4 and it looks a million times better.....chrome and Audis just don't work imo.

yeah i swapped the ali mirrors off the blue one... but i'll wait to see them on the grey inthe flesh before deciding... they dont look as 'in your face' on the grey so i MIGHT keep them unless i find another S3 owner with grey colour coded ones who wants to swap desperately

Mods... deffo the nuspeed front and rear ARB's 21mm front and 19mm rear and then the H&R and Bilstein setup.

Then we will see after that.

YUM indeed :D

Took the words outta my mouth!!

Looks lovely mate, always has a soft spot for the S3!! 8)

y

Mods... deffo the nuspeed front and rear ARB's 21mm front and 19mm rear and then the H&R and Bilstein setup.

Then we will see after that.

don't piss about, get H&R ARB's (25mm fr & 21mm r). Its rubbish about a 25mm front causing understeer. One my mates payed £350 for R32 bars fitting to his 1.8T Quattro 6months ago loved them, until he drove mine. You also get used to the bars quickly and then want even more....

Lee are you saying go for the 25 mm front, or dont?

go for 25mm, the 21 is too thin. Every 3mm on the diametre makes them twice as stiff and i know from driving with 25mm front bar i'd be gutted if it was half as effective.

doesnt the thicker bar at the front induce understeer though?

a std S3 understeers like you wouldn't believe. Fit the ARB's and theres next to no body roll and the steering is much sharper and weightier, not a trace of understeer or oversteer in normal driving unless you try to induce it.

don't piss about, get H&R ARB's (25mm fr & 21mm r). Its rubbish about a 25mm front causing understeer. One my mates payed £350 for R32 bars fitting to his 1.8T Quattro 6months ago loved them, until he drove mine. You also get used to the bars quickly and then want even more....

its not that it causes more understeer... indeed that set up will no doubt be better than mine... but the stiffer it gets.. the more unpredictable it COULD get at higher speeds or in the wet.

Variety is the spice of life... that is afterall why there are so many different suspension setups in the first place.

When i have the neuspeeds on we will have to meet and compare notes and indeed test drive each others and see whats what. ;)

doesnt the thicker bar at the front induce understeer though?

the thicker front bar alone WILL cause more understeer as proved on the TT's but combined with an equally thick rear ARB it can be fine.