Sign in to follow this  
herisites

I GOT IT!!

The AA mate, a lot of companies wouldnt insure me on the car unless i was over 21 or 25, but the AA seemed pretty good. I got 1 year ncb and fully comp for £1200 :lol: paying monthly of just over £100 :D

That aso includes AA membership and breakdown cover etc

Congrats mate - herisites i remember picking mine up and driving the two hour journey back thinking 'whoah i got got fooking vr6!'

- nice sound eh? :)

Yeah my journey home was about 2 1/2 hours and i loved every minute of it, it was quite late when i left and usually i'd have to have a few cups of coffee to keep me awake but i was buzzing in the C :lol:

The sound is awesome, iv just won a pipercross induction kit off ebay so it will sound even better soon :D

had mine about 6 or 7 weeks now & still gorping out the window at that great looking silhouette at any opportunity

I've had a 'rado nearly two years now and I still catch myself staring out the window at it from time to time :oops: . The novelty never completely wears off 8)

oh and congrats herisites you're gonna love it!

Ed38 is not far from you, in Moulton first weekend of September. One of the best shows of the year.

Oh yeah Moulton is just down the road! I will have to pop down to that. Does it cost anything to enter etc? Gimme details i must have details!!! :lol:

Oh yeah and i got a reeesult as well, the car is dropped 40mm which i a nice height. The guy i bought it off said you have to be careful of the front splitter and it might be worth getting the 50mm splitter as it catches. But so far i have not caught it anywhere even on the speed bumps at my work place! I was a little worried as my house has electric gates at the bottom of the drive and they have a small metal stop plate sticking out the ground and my mate catches his sump etc on it but my C just clears it nicely :D:D

If you wanna swap ya 90mm front Rob let me know. mine dont look low enough with a 50mm on!!! lol someone seems a tad bit happy!!! :multi: and i dont blame u either bud, from what u were saying sounds like a good buy. get them pics up tho!! and ed38 is in overstone not moulton, close but no cigar and i dont think you would enjoy as much if it's just you in a field with a cow and sheep for company!!! :lol:

If you wanna swap ya 90mm front Rob let me know. mine dont look low enough with a 50mm on!!! lol someone seems a tad bit happy!!! :multi: and i dont blame u either bud, from what u were saying sounds like a good buy. get them pics up tho!! and ed38 is in overstone not moulton, close but no cigar and i dont think you would enjoy as much if it's just you in a field with a cow and sheep for company!!! :lol:

Nah not swapping it mate, i like the look of the 90mm splitter! I am happy mate, bit gutted with the weather tho i was hoping for some quality driving time tonight but its pi$$ing it down :(

Yeah overstone is just over the road from moulton so thats ok, depends what you mean by cow and sheep though mate, if you mean a couple of dirty northampton birds then the empty fields could be tempting :lol:

Nah not swapping it mate, i like the look of the 90mm splitter! I am happy mate, bit gutted with the weather tho i was hoping for some quality driving time tonight but its pi$$ing it down

Yeah overstone is just over the road from moulton so thats ok, depends what you mean by cow and sheep though mate, if you mean a couple of dirty northampton birds then the empty fields could be tempting

Dirty birds in northampton???? hmmmm dont know what u mean!!! :lol: there all clean at 1 point!! yeah the weather is for want of a better word, PANTS

im only human!

thats true, and i heard them moulton girls enjoy a bit of mucking out every now an again!!!

Yeah im sure there may be a few clean ones! Pants just about covers it :( i wanted to get some good pics and show everyone!!

thats true, and i heard them moulton girls enjoy a bit of mucking out every now an again!!!

Yeah its all them horse riders out that way mate, they love the dirty ways! :lol:

Yep cant beat the dirty ways, y do u think i play football in moulton???? mmmmm i wonder :twisted:

Yeah sorry Overstone not Moulton. Couldn't remember the name of the place but knew it was near enough Moulton.

Oh and I went to Moulton College and I ain't no dirty bird, although I would like a field with some sheep and cows in :lol: