Sign in to follow this  
herisites

I GOT IT!!

Oh and I went to Moulton College and I ain't no dirty bird, although I would like a field with some sheep and cows in

and thats where i play football, small world as they say!! and from memory rob there was nowt wrong with your g/f either, cant comment on the dirty part tho!!! o and get some pics up already will ya, even if there just taken with ya phone, chop chop

Nah there's nothing wrong with my gf she's a great girl, but you know the feeling of getting looks and opportunities and not being able to take them :( i get even more looks now in the C and i have only had it a day :lol:

I am at work and dont have my car reader/data link cable so cant upload my pics, i will as soon as i get home dont worry :wink:

Im single, so i know nothing of this looks and opportunities and not been able to take them malarkey(sp) as i do take them. mostly when drunk and then wake up and think "o dear that could of gone better" :lol: :norty: anyhoo lookin forward to the pics bud

As promised here are some pictures. But they were taken on my phone in dull weather so the quality is a w@nk! Just bin showing my mates and they are all jealous so i feel GREAT! :lol:

Thanks everyone, i really love it!! I dont want to mod it too much, iv won a pipercross induction kit off ebay so thats first so it sounds awesome! Then the main things i want are the headlight loom and lupo wipers!!

Hey Rob, looks like a good un, spose the colour aint to bad!!! What ht leads are they mate? O and love the dice!! :lol: and saw your post about the up-rated headlight looms, if you go into the forum group buy section, im sure the group buy thats been done on them is still going, £45 is a good price, looks similar to the one you posted. lupo wipers are in there as well!!! get ya card out sonny!!!

Cheers Ben :D i am going to get both group buy items me thinks, definately needs them both! The dice rule mate, first thing you have to put in your new car is a set of fluffy dice!! Not sure what ht leads they are, they look like magnecor but the guy couldnt remember but he said they cost over £100 so im guessing they are good lol. And the colour's the best mate! I gave it a quick clean today but its not done it any justice, i gotta get my buffer out and some meguiars polish!!!

Nice motor!! I wouldn't do any more major mods to it.... Looks spot on to me.

BTW, can't believe you're 20 and drive a vr - insurance must be crazy!

Thanks mate, nice car by the way :lol: isnt it just fantastic looking out the window at your own blackberry vr :D

Insurance is high obviously but its not as high as i thought and alot lower than one of my mates is paying on his car which is noway near as good as the vr lol. Its £1200 fully comp with 1 yr ncb! Thats with the AA, hey were by far the cheapest!

Haha cheers, it is a great colour 8)

Thats a pretty good quote really, can't complain...

Take it easy getting used to it, esp. on the moterway... the vr just effortlessly pulls & by the time you realise it your doing stupid speeds :lol:

Thanks mate, nice car by the way :lol: isnt it just fantastic looking out the window at your own blackberry vr :Dquote]

Even better if you looked out and someone had resprayed it black for ya ;)