herisites

Rob's R32 Corrado - FOR SALE :(

wide screen TV..................................... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: on the parcel shelf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

:lol: nah nothing like that. If i ever get bored i will start something that will be challenging, like fitting the TT dash and new interior etc etc :D

I received my coilovers today YAY :D:D:D going get them on over the weekend and see how she looks LOW 8)

I also added my new DDI Dials from the group buy last weekend and only just got round to posting :lol:. I am really pleased with them, at night they look awesome, and very modern compared to the dim green light from the old ones! They weren't hard to fit really once i got my head round things, but i did have some problems with the LCD's but i wont spoil the fun if any of you are planning on getting some :lol:

Anyway here are some pics of the dials. I will get some pics up when i have fitted the coilies!

Rob.

Yum Yum Yum.....

is all i can say really...

Fab work, keep it up, i so want some of them dials.....and them coilovers....and them rims......... :(

:notworthy:

Its the best colour imo, especially after a polish

you're spot on with that. Was only ever gonna buy blackberry. Just wish I had the time/funds/knowledge to make mine as beautiful as yours :cry:

keep up the great work!

Thanks for the nice comments, she truly is beautiful :D but then all corrados are so im not just being big headed :lol:

toon vw - Not yet mate, i havent got them off yet but will hopefully over the weekend as i fit my coilovers. Yes they are either 35 or 40mm lower, whichever they are they are a very subtle height.

Those wetecs are fookin excellent mate. Ride is pretty good and they really do sort the handling out. I loved mine.

Car is looking spot on.

Cheers Guys!

Very nice

Are you going to do something about the needles? Thats the only thing that puts me off is that fact you cant see the needles at night

Dont really know mate, i didnt know there was a way to illuminate them :? i will look into it. You are right tho, the dials are so bright the needles are difficult to see.

Those wetecs are fookin excellent mate. Ride is pretty good and they really do sort the handling out. I loved mine.

Car is looking spot on.

Its really good to hear that!! I cant wait to get them on. Do these need to settle etc and how long if they do?

got to say mate, the brocks look absolutely awesome, give the car a really wide aggressive stance. beautiful. think i need to get saving. what do they retail at?

So Rob, did you get the coilovers on??

YES :D:D and it looks SO much better and drives superb. But my rear wheels are catching the arch a bit over bumps so i need to grind the arches a bit more. And i am going to get the camber done so the top sits in a tad more, hopefully that will sort it then.

I will get some pics tomorrow as its dark now. Overall very impressed so far :D

Rob.

this is becomin a rather fine lookin rado,well done mate you've now joined my favorites list :D

Thanks mate, my aim is to be everyones favourite like Jays :lol: Yours is one of my favs too, love your wheels, they go so well on a red C 8)

Ok as promised here are some pics of my car with the new coiovers on. Not the best pictures as i was a bit rushed to get to work and the weather is dull but you get the idea :D

Cheers guys :D

I like the top pic of you parked accross 2 spaces. :lol:

There are loads of spaces in my works car park so im entitled to take up 2 :roll: :lol: