Sign in to follow this  
double-6s

What's it worth?

Hi

I was just wondering what people think the following car may be worth. Just trying to look at all my options....

1993 VR6 Rado

I think its midnight blue pearl?

Body work is very good - couple of very small surface rust patches on the base of tailgate.

81k miles. History up to 50 something then mot's after. Quite a few receipts etc.

12 months mot.

Standard black and blue cloth interior. Very good condition.

Electrics all working - mirrors playing up but would be sorted if sold.

Engine and gearbox feel excellent - it pulls really well and the gear change is very nice - but it needs an oil seal repacing - not sure which but I think it's a bit of a pain. Crank shaft oil seal?

What do you think it's worth?

Was a Cat D in 2001 btw - front end. My mechanic had a look and said it's been very well repaired and is in good condition. Front end looks minty as it's been painted.

Well, how much did you pay for it a few months back? , surly that'll be what it's worth :wink:

I'd say around £2.5k? - tough call without having a look at it.

Well, how much did you pay for it a few months back? , surly that'll be what it's worth :wink:

I'd say around £2.5k? - tough call without having a look at it.

Lol! Yeah I wouldn't dare to try and make a profit on it - god forbid anyone doing that ;)

To be fair I've spent a few quid and a few days on it so I'd obviously want my just reward.

go for 3k mate mine was low miles like yours few blemishes but no cat recorded i got just under 4.5k for it and yes i made a profit from it!