Sign in to follow this  
Furkz

GPC

What are these guys like regarding service, has i been trying to call them abt 5 times yesterday (saturday) and they never get back to me...

also anyone had any experience with their delievery times has i urgently require a new spoiler

ive never had a problem with them tbh...............in fact part of the reason I go to Inters is to grab bargains from their stall

and the stuff they've sent up to me has been delivered within the timescale stated too

I've used them before and had no problems, but I think it depends on which guy you talk to. One of them's a grumpy bugger and isn't very helpful, but the other one is really good.

The website is shocking (and very out of date) tho.

i`ve bought stuff from them and found no problems at all, they have helped me on many occaisions and at the right price too !! :thumbleft: .......... only dealt with them by phone tho, never been to their `yard`

could actually end up affecting 3 or maybe 5 people actually making it to edition 38 show, so all help would be appreciated. Do they ever actually answer their phones

Aye, not saying it wouldn't be useful, but I haven't a clue mate...

it's useful information, hence I don't know it - I only remember useless crap.

Had dealings in the past. No problems when buyinfg stuff at the shows. Ongoing issues with them regarding a genuine Audi rs2 front bumper which i cant go into on here. Dont trust the prices or availability in the ad they use in the mags, very very out of date.

Gav

Only used em once in a few years but they were really helpful and quick with the postage..

Last time I rung them (6 months ago) about buying a new front splitter, the guy told me they had them in stock, but to go to VW as it was cheaper!! :cuckoo:

called today talked to Julian- seems like the nicer bloke says its only abt tenner cheaper for the spoiler from them but i ordered it anyways called vag and they said it was abt £40 more....

says it will be here thursday so we will see, have heard some horror stories but im hoping all will be good otherwise will need to cry for a bit