Sign in to follow this  
delfinis38

Current secondhand prices for Corrado's

Hi Guys,

I'm newish round here so please be nice to me. I've been out of the loop on the corrado scene for a few years now. I'm sad to say I'm an owner of a N plate VR6 with 40K ish on the clock, that never gets used apart from the trip to the MOT station, once a year.

Anyway that beside the point, I was reading recently in classic car mag a bit on the corrado now being classed as a classic. And was wondering if the value of "Corrado" have started increasing. And what sort of money do good origional one's go for.

By the way my corrado is not for sale.

40k is low!! The prices seems to rise in the summer and drop during the winter. Mint low mileage examples should always fetch pretty good money.

What spec is yours ? Shame it doesn't get driven much, you should start racking up some miles :)

Thanks for both your replies....

I bought the car with 15K on the clock. it's met blue, black leather, airco and now has 40288K on the clock Full VAGSH. It's totally standard spec including the orig sony cd player. I've put a new set of front dics on it recently and it will need a new exhaust for the MOT next year.

Apart from that she could do with a polish, always covered in dust as she just sits in the garage.

she always puts a :lol: :) on my face when she starts up.

This is my second corrado i had a 1.8 16v on a j plate previous with recaro's.

More than that, I reckon. 40K with leather and aircon- £7K. Cars like this are just getting more and more difficult to find.

Very nice car! Yeah, someone would pay 7k for it - Great standard spec and all the right extras.

I reckon someone will pau upwards of £6k for it. I love my Rado, but personally i wouldn't pay that much for a Rado, there are some astonishing cars to be had for that money, but then again, a VR enthusiast will happily pay alot for that

If I had the money, I'd pay £7k for a vr6 like that. I'd keep it in the garage too and the only mileage would be to go to shows and for servicing. Lucky you delfinis38! Looks lovely in that pic and good to know that some like that still exist :cheers:

oh and welcome to the forum!

Beautiful! I'd say 7k or maybe a smidge more would be realistic.

At the end of the day if someone wanted to buy a genuine, unmolested, original, low mileage, well specced VR they'd be down to a handful of cars across the country and i'm sure they'd be willing to pay top price for that.

Hello, i am very interested in your vw corrado i would be prepared to pay you £7000 for your car when you want to see it, please would you email me and send me photo's of the car when you can. Regards Tony

Email address mailto:[email protected]

Forgive me if i'm wrong but the wording of your post suggests your from Nigeria?? :lol:

Hello, i am very interested in your vw corrado i would be prepared to pay you £7000 for your car when you want to see it, please would you email me and send me photo's of the car when you can. Regards Tony

Forgive me if i'm wrong but the wording of your post suggests your from Nigeria?? :lol:

yeah it does actually, well spotted! lets hope he isn't that would be a shame that they are now infiltrating forums... :(

yeah it does actually, well spotted! lets hope he isn't that would be a shame that they are now infiltrating forums... :(

Yeah agreed. And this thread is old!! I wonder if he put some miles on it?

Last VR6 i saw with low miles ( 50k FVWSH ) was 2yrs back in the Northwest AutoTrader. It was dragon green with leather, one owner from new jobbie and stated it was the best you will find etc. Cannot remember if it had aircon or what year it was exactly but do remember it was a late one. Anyway, he was asking £7995 for it. It wasn't in the mag the 2nd week tho, so it either sold or he only advertised it for 1 week.

Forgive me if i'm wrong but the wording of your post suggests your from Nigeria??

No he isn't from Nigeria. He left a note on my windscreen at Stanford Hall last year asking if I wanted to sell. Obviously been looking for a good car for some time.