Henny

Henny's newest car....

It's a VW.

It's Forced Induction.

It's the newest car I'll have bought

It's the biggest engine size of any car I've bought.

I've not even seen it or agreed to buy it yet but I probably will be paying for it on Thursday evening and hopefully driving it home straight away....

Pics to follow, probably after E38... 8)

2.5 v6 TDI passat?

I wish... couldn't justify the insurance on one of those... :(

Insurance is only £300 for the year on top of my Corrado's insurance (both will run together so I can drive either! 8) I like Brentacre, they're damned good... 8) )

Gotta be a van of some sort, and knowing henny it'll end up with a charged V8 in it or something :lol:

AARRRGGGHHH!!! the guy selling the one I was supposed to be buying tonight has turned out to be a royal pain in the ass... he's not actually got it yet (even though he was supposed to be getting it on Wednesday...) and has said that there's someone else in line in front of me even though I was assured I'd be first in line for it... :mad:

I've found another one in Leeds, but there's supposedly someone on their way to see it now, so it may have already gone by the time I get there... :(

Anyway, the car should have been a Passat TDI estate, and I was playing with getting a 2.5 V6 version, but would have settled for a 1.9 with 115bhp or higher... (still the biggest sized engine in any car I've bought as my 1940cc I built after buying the car as a 1781cc! :p )

These things sell like hot cakes, it's a real pain in the ass trying to get a good one for reasonable cash... :|

first in line for it... :mad:

I've found another one in Leeds, but there's supposedly someone on their way to see it now, so it may have already gone by the time I get there...

Anyway, the car should have been a Passat TDI estate, and I was playing :|

where abouts in leeds?

M621 J6... I'm gonna phone him now to let him know I'm on my way and see if the other bloke's turned up yet as the seller was dead reasonable... 8)

M621 J6... I'm gonna phone him now to let him know I'm on my way and see if the other bloke's turned up yet as the seller was dead reasonable... 8)

may as well turn up to dub pres then!! Just round the corner.

(still the biggest sized engine in any car I've bought as my 1940cc I built after buying the car as a 1781cc! :p )

damn! was gonna try and pull you up on that one!

Well, I put a deposit down on a silver W plate (2000) 115bhp 1.9tdi SE Passat estate last night which I'm going up to Leeds to collect at Lunchtime today... 8)

She's got a FSH and all the normal SE toys and I'm well chuffed with her... 8)

I'm looking forwards to 50mpg+ rather than the 18 I got with the 'rado! :lol:

just registered on there... Cheers Andrew... 8)

I've just picked her up from Leeds and driven her to a tyre place to get 2 new tyres on (I like Costco, they're mucho cheapo for Michelin tyres! 8) ) and then drove her home...

Damn, she's lively for such a huge barge! :lol: ;)

48MPG+ on the way from Leeds to Manchester in heavy slow traffic.... why haven't I bought one of these before now?!? :lol:

Bit of a milestone passed on the work today... 200,000 miles! :)

She's still running well and I think is probably the most versatile and most reliable (he types, touching wood!) car I've ever owned... so that's almost 80,000 miles I've put on this car in just over 4.5 years, with only normal servicing, tyres, brakes, a few front suspension parts, a fan and a rear wiper motor needing to be changed (other than the rear door that was accident damaged!) not bad at all...

Nice, very good for a 115 too!

Mines now done 112k miles - that's 101k in a Corrado chassis which is quite impressive and shows how good the conversion was...