Sign in to follow this  
imyhamid

Chin spoiler

Hi all, was looking around on the corrado club of canada a while back and noticed a few of them over there had painted there chin spoiler black (no silly colours) i thought it would look naff but when i seen the pics it looked good. Just wondered if anyone on here had done it and if they had any pics of the result. Cant find the thread it seems to have vanished.

Cheers, Imran

I've got no pics , but jezzaG60 painted his front splitter, it's been stone chipped to buggery and looked a mess now though so be aware!

I think that would look cack tbh and like Walesy pointed out it would get stone chipped to buggery and if your C is lowered it would scrape the paint off!

Mine was colour coded by a previous owner and as you can see after a few meetings with speed bumps/slight inclines they tend to look like utter sh1te :lol:

Will change it for a black one at some point...

i've glued mine mate,just gotta bond summat to the bac for extra strength,i've only done this as a temp measure till i get a new one

Mine's developed a crack at each corner too, due to the brick speed hump at the end of the road! So I have a choice leave it or go to 50mm.... Think I'll leave it!

Any-one tried satin black spray paint? Just seems like a better idea as you can touch it up when it chips...

MurphG60,

Have a look on herehttp://www.gpcvwaudi.com/

50 + 90mm for sale.

Swapping mine from 90 to 50mm

Hope this helps...

i've body coloured mine after repairing a split.. really like it but i am seeing a few stone chips now.