BILLCOR

No Rado.... But a New Golf 7R

Knowing Bill he will find some totally obscure/rare wheel's on German Ebay Knock Hans down on his price get them shipped for nothing and they will be mint Oh Oh and turn out to be the last of 5 known set's in the world......... you get the picture BBS CH's not on a Blackberry then again maybe he will :roll:

Cheers James, but I'm taking no credit for the work that Chris has done in the last couple of years, its just a shame after all the hours and money put in that it hadn't been set up properly, certainly would have saved me a few arguments with the wife :rolleyes:

Totally understand where your coming from Bill I'm sure you will make some little touches of your own that is if this one is a Keeper? Have you still got the old plate?

Totally understand where your coming from Bill I'm sure you will make some little touches of your own that is if this one is a Keeper? Have you still got the old plate?

That plates long gone, may have another I can use if its a keeper, the wife may decide otherwise :hitler::)

Well folks, after a few discussions with the wife, we have agreed that it was a mistake to buy this car just now.

I had persuaded her to let me use part of our savings to buy it, telling her that the car wanted for nothing and that I would not have to spend any money on it for a good while, now I know it was only £300 and it is all fine now, but try telling her that :mad2:

So, its with deep regret, but it looks like its going back up for sale, shame as its without a doubt, one of the best Corrado's out there and I really cant see me having another now.

I'll be sorting out a sale add later.

Please, no PM's regarding the car unless you want to buy.

Well folks, after a few discussions with the wife, we have agreed that it was a mistake to buy this car just now.

I had persuaded her to let me use part of our savings to buy it, telling her that the car wanted for nothing and that I would not have to spend any money on it for a good while, now I know it was only £300 and it is all fine now, but try telling her that :mad2:

So, its with deep regret, but it looks like its going back up for sale, shame as its without a doubt, one of the best Corrado's out there and I really cant see me having another now.

I'll be sorting out a sale add later.

Please, no PM's regarding the car unless you want to buy.

sad news billcor :(

Yes, all very sad guys and in typical Corrado fashion, went to open the bonnet to take a couple of pics and the end of the bloody cable snapped off, I dont think its happy with me!

That's because you're selling it! :lol:

Good luck with the sale mate, shame but needs must.

As said before Bill, sad times. Whoever buys this will be buying 1 of the few Corrados that will actually appreciate in value given its quality.

Knowing Bill he will find some totally obscure/rare wheel's on German Ebay Knock Hans down on his price get them shipped for nothing and

they will be mint Oh Oh and turn out to be the last of 5 known set's in the world......... you get the picture BBS CH's not on a Blackberry then again maybe he will :roll:

Holy $hitt James, you are just about spot on, but they are from Hungary :wave:

The wife is gonna be really Pi$$ed now, but I couldn't resist.

So many timewasters with the car sale,so I thought if its not going anywhere soon, I'd prefer to look at it with a nice set of rims :cool:

Pics soon!

Now you really are in trouble with the wife !

Oh yes :agrue: :bad-words: :grin:

You only live once... lifes to short.. mine may be shorter... its been nice knowing yall :lol:

Top work Bill, it's been good knowing you mate! :salute:

Bye Mic :wave: :lol:

When are you going to live in the garage then bill?

In there now Sean, just wiring up the TV :afro:

Where do you even look for these rare wheels!? I've been after some wheels for years, can never find a set I like

Where do you even look for these rare wheels!? I've been after some wheels for years, can never find a set I like

Anywhere and everywhere, something else that annoys the wife :rolleyes:

i know that feeling m8! ive been hunting for some autostrada modena's for years & then when a set popped up on here i missed them :(