Sign in to follow this  
mtc R32

Its A Corrado Thing!!! New Forum ???

Marcus are you the man behind it tho???............funny how you managed to "find" a new Corrado forum....with only 1 or 2 posts on it

Ohh here we go, I Knew it wouldn't be long before you came along...

And No its not me!!!

Its amazing what google finds these days... you should try it!!!

truth hurts eh :-P

funny that i can't find it on google :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

btw Furki.........yer Uncle still got that old Fordie???

sold it and bought a red aka pink e30 bmw cab with bbs splitties, hes pimpin it for the summer i think and getting something proper for winter i think an old skool merc

i woulda loved that corsair for a daily drive but some old boy offered him thousands for it

LOL

Well, I wish you the best of luck with it mtcr32! - You could have at least tried to set it out differently though fella :wink:

There's 3 Corrado Forums now :)

http://www.vwcorrado.co.uk/forum/index.php

:bad-words: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Its not me!!! mine!!! or whatever!!!!....

I wouldn't even know where to start to make one!!!

LOL

Well, I wish you the best of luck with it mtcr32! - You could have at least tried to set it out differently though fella :wink:

There's 3 Corrado Forums now :)

http://www.vwcorrado.co.uk/forum/index.php

:bad-words: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Its not me!!! mine!!! or whatever!!!!....

I wouldn't even know where to start to make one!!!

haha ..You gotta admit dude, it looks a bit wierd that you found a rado forum with no members, that doesn't come up on google, and that is obviously set up by a member of this forum ...and then you advertise it on a few different established forums :)

Setting one up is easy aswell, even I could do it!

At the end of the day tho what is the point when we have a perfectly good and well established Corrado Forum already...

Here, Here....

Although, I do think its turned alittle sour recently... Alot of bitching and everything seems to go off topic!!!

I'm happy here anyhow.. And if it was me I'd admit it!!!!

I didn't find it in google anyway... I was searching for various forums and I came across it

must have taken ages to find then..........hardly any activity on it don't make for an easy find with a search engine i thought

Although, I do think its turned alittle sour recently... Alot of bitching and everything seems to go off topic!!!

Can't say i've noticed that tbh mate ( apart from COrradodrivers thread, but that's just a bit of light entertainment :) )

What makes me laugh is that it's a blatent rip off of this forum and who ever has set it up is obviously a member on here as they have used images that have been posted on these pages... :roll:

If I was going to try and set up another corrado resource then it would be done so it was different to what we already have!

that site is complete w@nk!!!! The most ever users online at once on it were 5!!!! i think you guys must be quivering in your boots with stiff competition like that!!!! :rofl: