Sign in to follow this  
Tempest

Scirocco just an "old VW"

Oi! nothing wrong with the new mini!! :p

Well they were cool for a while - its just that they're bloody everywhere! At one point, between our department of some 50 people there were 6 new mini owners! They lose their cool somewhat when there are THAT many out there!

Oi! nothing wrong with the new mini!! :p

Well they were cool for a while - its just that they're bloody everywhere! At one point, between our department of some 50 people there were 6 new mini owners! They lose their cool somewhat when there are THAT many out there!

I hear the salesmen are right dodgy types tho :lol:

Your lucky the bint that rang even knew it was a VW as said above to alot of people in the industry a car is just another car with the exception of a Lambo etc or a car that they used to own or interested in.

when Campbell came up are way to pick some bits up before and gave his Rado a blip one of the (up his @rse) sales guy's couldnt get it through his head that this charged VR6 Rado would demolish a MK5 GTI, whereas one of the techies thought it was quite an interesting car.

it's old

it's a VW

go figure :lol:

LOL - game set and match.

I'm with bristolbaron, I don't care if people think it's an old red vw. I bloody love it.

Mine's the oldest car in our car park at work and its the only one that anyone talks about - the car park includes scoobys, mini cooper s's and other sporty numbers but no one cares. Yes, everyone constantly asks me when I'm getting shut of the old VW and people constantly ask "so how old is it?". At the end of the day I enjoy the car, rattles and niggles included. To be honest its in better nick that 80% of all the other cars in the car park.