Sign in to follow this  
mistrall

kiddie reversed into my car :O

a young kiddie reversed into my rado yesterday at the local fishing lake , he proseded to walk round and find the owner which was nice because it was me lol , anyway we walked over to the cars to see the damage - his car was all dented in at the back - but mine was untouched??? !!! he went into the side of my car lol - how does that happen? so i got him to giove me a tenner as to make him feel mor comfotable and let him on his way - so my question is - are corrados like tanks?

Fish tank maybe if your screen leaks and or your sunroof channels are blocked :lol:

VW's do tend to be faily sturdy tbh - my mk1 Golf managed to write a fiesta off and only requiered a front pannel and wing to repair 8)

having seen the mess my Corrado made of a MKIII golf when it pulled out in front of me, and having since found that the damage was a bent wishbone, buckled alloy wheel, dented front wing and couple of scrapes on the rear wheel arch... yup, they're pretty well built! :lol: 8)

After hurling one into a telegraph pole at 50 and walking away without a scratch, yeah they're pretty tough.

Wouldn't recommend finding out tho...

I span mine 360 into a wall (blow out at 50) and it just bounced off down the road, all i needed was a new front bumper, slam panel straightening a little and a nearside headlight LOL!