Sign in to follow this  
storm_warning

Ooh! Ooh! Another Corrado! Must wave!!!

Okay, I see other Corrado's what, once a month? Sometimes less...

But every time, without fail, I'm frantically waving and flashing lights at the other driver - sometimes to no response, sometimes to a bemused wave back, but never really to just as excited frantic waving back?!

Am I the only one? What's wrong with me? :oops:

i saw a corrado and waved the other day he didnt and was being all arrogant so i wasted his lil 16v hahahahahahahaha.

i wave all the time to corrados around my area, one is a REALLY old woman in a storm and the other is an old man in a blue VR, neither of them wave back, also saw a black G60 fly past me when i was out delivering mail one morning, would of waved but i was trying to keep the bike upright from the shockwave!!

I have done on occasion.. but I normally see the back of a Rado as it vanishes off up a road or something. The only person I see / wave at sometimes is 'awigman' off here!

Drove past a well modded green one yesterday and I was too late to wave.. Other times i'm quick in there and the other driver is looking at me like a loon. :roll:

there is a few C's in Swindon I think , a green one he waves at me but where he is going so fast i didn get time to wave back :D so i did a thumb up out of me window a g60 i think , and a vr6 red i waved at him he waved back and my wife was in the car , do you know him? she asks I am like no but hes got a rado , she was like wtf :lol:

my rado storys so far

Deluk

i saw the red vr6 i was goin to buy earlier in the year (it was cheap) the driver just blanked me,mind u his bump strip was flappin away on the side of his car!!seen him twice now i don't think he's the social type always looks angry,makes me flash me lights an wave all the more :lol:

I defo wave, and so far only wave has given me a weird look, others seem to wave back / flash, but I still think I'm the more enthusiastic when it comes to the initiating.

I've got a bit of a complex about this now.. I've come from the classic mini fraternity and it's a given that you wave/nod/leap about like a maniac.

Going from that to the C and assuming as its a rare car everyone will be the same... errrm nope. I've tried it and failed miserably.... No one waves!!! not in gloucester and cheltenham anyway.

So now I wait for someone else to make the first move. :)

I got a thumbs up last week, saw a nugget yellow G60 in corby northants and my gf actually pointed it out so i put my thumb up and he put his up and smiled back, he had his gf (or just a girl) in the car too and she started talking to him after so i just know she was asking wtf :lol:

Havent seen any others since i have owned my vr, i used to see some on the way to work occassionally and i thought i would wave them when i get a C but now i never see them :lol:

Rob.

I tend to see other corrado's the most when I'm driving a different car. I wave frantically then realise they'll have no idea why and just come to the (damnit truthful) conclusion I'm an idiot.

Best experience so far was when I was sitting in my car waiting for my son to finish eating his chocolate bar and the stunning blonde owner of the stunning nugget yellow g60 I'd parked next to got in her car, rolled down the window and asked if we could swap cars, or at least interiors! All I wanted to swap was phone numbers, but no...

Made me laugh when she had to open the passenger side and lean across to open the drivers door. Ah, Corrado's and their many failings....

always wave mate most other rado owners wave its a minority who choose to be ignorant so sod em , its always nice to see fellow corrado and its so cool to wave at people even if they dont , i also get waved at by lots of other vw drivers which is nice so dont give up just enjoy the company of fellow happy vw owners :cheers:

I always wave when i can and i actually feel bad if someone has a wave at me and i dont react in time.

I reckon there are more wavers than ignorers out there so dont give up!!

I belive it should be in the owners manual to wave when you see another corrado haha. just do to the fact of how few there are. especially in the part of america that im in.

Theres two that I see reasonably regular in my area that don't wave back, guy in a blue vr (i also know where you live) and some old guy in a black one (think its a 16v)... get waves from people in stuff like mk1 or mk2 golfs occasionally though...

What have you got against Mk4s??

Ive had flashes from quite a few modded golfs etc but not so much the aircooled community.

For some reason alot of people driving polos try to race me. Anyone else get this??

except mk4 golfs.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I get Corsa's and Saxo's try to race me whenever I go to Stevenage, which is such a chav area now. More worrying still, I get scooter boys try it on. I saty well clear of all of that lot.

Never had a Polo try it on... Golf Mk5 Tdi drivers always try - with any other car!