Sign in to follow this  
Goldie

Peugot 206 CC

My mrs is on the verge of buying one of these.

While i can appreciate its not everyone cup of tea and not really mine either has anyone had or got one and know anything to look out for??

Cheers for any clues.

we get 8 to 9 a week come in to as at work with this or that fell off, brake faults,noise from brakes,cabin,engine,gearboxs (before the go bang with bits of the diff flying out) and lots of elec faults and more bits droping off and more noise. other then that there ok

my mates got one,really like the black an red leather interior he's got,but when he lent it me for a couple of hrs,well it was kinda gutless,oh an the plastic arches are startin to fall off :lol:

Ive known 2 people with these. They both leaked and need less to say they didnt have them very long..........

Please if you have any sense in your head Dont buy!

They leak like hell and they also have no end of electrical problems

i should know i used to work for peugeot

I know the back looks like a George Foreman grill!!

All i can do is pass these tips on, shes got her heart set on it.

Much appreciated

ive worked for peugeot and i say run with fear in your heart and dont look back never ever , sorry about that just wouldnt want to see some one spend loads out on what is commanly known in peugeot circles as the GOLDFISH POND we had no end of problems with them hence the fact i no longer work for peugeot , i would sooner spend that type of money chasing the rainbow at the end of my corrados bonnet , please do not take offence by what is after all my opinion of what lots of people love . :wink:

don't jack one up with roof down either, bends the whole chassis!!! write off time!!!!
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Aye, Apparantly it has cost Kwik Fit quite a lot of money having to replace Customers damaged cars thanks to cack handed spanner monkeys!

Aye, Apparantly it has cost Kwik Fit quite a lot of money having to replace Customers damaged cars thanks to cack handed spanner monkeys!

Oh dear.... Does that have anything to do with Karma?

That's a serious design issue really, isn't it? if the chassis will bend when it's jacked up, then it can't be too clever in a crash... although I wouldn't imagine being t-boned with the top down would be fun anyway....

Dirty dishes on the rear draining board? ;)

my (male) mate's boyfriend used to have one until someone referred to the things on the back as 'bummer-grips' :shock:

(no offence intended to anyone here... or anywhere else for that matter :oops: )

Dirty dishes on the rear draining board? ;)

my (male) mate's boyfriend used to have one until someone referred to the things on the back as 'bummer-grips' :shock:

(no offence intended to anyone here :oops: )

:rofl:

Nice work!!!

I've heard side burns referred to as "Buggers' grips" too

Good shout with the not jacking it up with the roof down.

Shes done the deal and got one. Its the top spec with leather and all the rest of it, only a 1.6 though.

If shes happy then ill let her get on with it.