Sign in to follow this  
joebloggsVR69

5th Gear tonight - A-Team van?

no idea what the A-Team can has under the hood though.. V8? :D

its whats in it, you wanna worry about :2gunfire: :cuckoo: :afro: :cowboy:

:lol:

My god what a crap feature. The bloke driving the Transporter was even more dull than I thought was possible...

My god what a crap feature. The bloke driving the Transporter was even more dull than I thought was possible...

I was wondering if I was the only one thinking that :lol:

Hehe - i logged on to mention that Tim was wearing a neckerchief. Well cool.......

Also - he said that the Elise was an 'amazing car' 3 times in 5 sentances. Oh dear.

Lord that crash barrier thing was crap too. Did anyone on the planet think that the car wouldnt take off when hitting a ramp straight on at 70mph? What have we learned? Only that 5th Gear has no ideas. Maybe next week there will be a feature about what religion the pope is.

oh dear what a waste of a car show. Agreed I think they all need to get a personality!

Yeah what a surprise you drive a car onto a ramp like structure and it will take off!!! That was worth the money.

Maybe next week there will be a feature about what religion the pope is.

Really!?! I know what I'll be doing next Monday!! :lol:

My god what a crap feature

The whole program has turned utter cr@p IMO. What the hell have they done? I tuned in expecting much of the same as the last series, only to see Tim (what do i know about cars?) Lovejoy! WTF?? :shock: I had to check i had the right channel! It wasn't until VBH appeared that i realised it was actually 5th gear.

The features last night had no point, except for the van, and the skoda bits. Who cares if VBH's sis can drive around a track? Who cares if VBH can do a burn out on a bike? And what was the point in that feature on the Lambo? Yea we know it's quick, that's what we expect. What about some figures? Maybe a few laps on a track? All we had was this super bike guy (can't remember his name) blipping the throttle every now and then on the the open road... I know they couldn't get onto the track in Italy, so why put the feature in the program?

Totally disappointed, and at the same time, surprised as to how much the format of the show has changed....... Rant over!! :mad: