Sign in to follow this  
dubbprince

dubbprince's NEW CORRADO!!!!...NEW PHOTOS.

well as promised...here it is:

1.8 16v 1991 J plated with 91k on clock!

i'll let you guys guess the mods it already had when i bought it saturday night!

Snap! myns more of less the same colour... :D

Looks sweet sanjay, not keen on the rear lamps though..

17" Wheels

Clear side repeaters

Tinted rear light clusters (blue)

Very nice & very, very shiny :)

haha that digi clock is jokes!! take that thing out of there. i use that cubby space for all the screws, fasteners, clips and fuses that i come across or need to work on the car! :lol:

tight car, looks v nice. i agree about the taillights tho.. don't like them so much. i'd get them stripped down to plastic, tint the orange bit black and then clear/polish the whole thing for nice black/red tails.. but that's me!! nice ride.

ok ok..i know its a bit of a state. but its in good hands...

the digital clock..isnt a clock! its a voltmeter. if you notice the number on it, it registers 14.2v while engine is on...and around 12+v when engine is off.

I think the previous owner either had a lot of ICE or he kept leaving his interior light or headlights on...thus flat battery! its gettin mved anyway.

rear lights- new ones will be on the way! fully red tinted ones.

tape unit- ahahahhahahahahhaa this car is so max power on the outside..notice the LED washer jets too?? and yet the car is straight outta the 80's inside!

a kenny mp3 unit will go straight in next month!

as for the grill and spoiler- its a kamei spoiler..which isnt too common...and its a venom meshed grill...which again is kinda uncommon. So i think i'll be hanging onto them for a tad bit longer.

red calipers...i know.

wheels...17"..i woulda prefered 17" Stilautos!

i'll be keeping this car for quiet some time...so not in a hurry to do everything at once.

anyone got any custom door pods they wanna sell me??? or know anywhere cheap?

Very Tasty mate.

pmsl on the tape unit :lol: that has to come out :)

Apart from that the car looks good ohhh and the washer jets.... lose them too lol

nice one mate :)

Hehehe talking about tape units u wanna see me my cracker of a sterio i have a stealth parcel shelf with 4 speakers in it plus all standard speakers wired up to a renault sterio thats probs come stright out of summit like a renult 11, pictures to follow, :lol:

Thanks once again guys... :oops:

Its changed a bit since then, i now have tinted number plated, red tinted rear lights (like sukh's corrado), a full powerflow exhaust and another stereo.

I've kept the voltmeter, but i may still move it elsewhere IF i get a tv screen.

I've made my own doorbuilds, pics will follow when the weather is a bit better. :lol:

Thanks once again guys...

Its changed a bit since then, i now have tinted number plated, red tinted rear lights (like sukh's corrado), a full powerflow exhaust and another stereo.

I've kept the voltmeter, but i may still move it elsewhere IF i get a tv screen.

I've made my own doorbuilds, pics will follow when the weather is a bit better.

erm... silly question - have you got rid of the LED washer jets? :lol:

nope..washers are still there, till next year when i can be asked to spray my OE ones and reconnect the wiring for the heating mech in them.

yes mate...that was me.

Saw you go past me...i would of been in a BMW racing jacket...just after i got chased by some crazy maniac in a new black astra, he tried to run me into a roundabout and was hurling abuse at me for no apparent reason.

mate...when will you be there next?? i heard there were a few more of you corrado guys, inc. vwboyvr6...forgot his name, but he has a VR6 rebuilt and lives in rugby.

see ya around i guess.

We still have our Blaupunkt cassette insitu,

Laugh if you want........

the cd changers going to be out of sight to keep the glass smashers away............

:) :wink:

haha i have a mk4 golf gamma in mine! complete with Harmon kardon iPod thingy - who needs CD's? it's all about my jackson 5 cassettes :clap: