Sign in to follow this  
iow_corrado_g60

VARIOUS G60 VIDS !!

on a private road i've topped it out several times at 143mph on the clocks - so around what the book says - it feels relatively stable and does not get shaky/rattley.

I personally don't see the point in buying a 'sports' car, spending thousands on modding it, then not finding its new limits - seems a pointless exercise tbh.

From what I have gathered recently there are two different final drives on a G60 3.45 and 3.68 with 5th gears of 0.74 and 0.8. Each of these ratios will give a top speed (on standard wheels) of 152.5mph and 137..5mph.

Interesting 8)

I dont know why but mine seems flat in 4th and 5th,never even bothered going for gold becase it just feels slow... :? Are they all a bit like that?

not sure if theres a slight boost leak or slipping belt or sommet...

Dont fancy doing a vid at crazy speeds so heares onr from 30-80 :lol:

th_2ndgearat30mph1mpeg.jpg

There's only one way to settle this....... go thru a speed camera at 140 and see how fast they think you are going!

Of course, you may end up losing your license, but at least the speedo issues will be sorted :lol:

Riley, wow yours is at 80 nearly hitting the redline in 3rd! Just shows how short geared g60's are!

But them revs certainly go :)

Riley, wow yours is at 80 nearly hitting the redline in 3rd! Just shows how short geared g60's are!

But them revs certainly go :)

Aye,crap :lol: i hate the gearing tbh :roll: 1st is the most pointless gear ive ever known,and second is absolute rubbish.

Forever 2nd/3rd/2nd/3rd around town...

Neil.

you got that right neil 2nd 3rd 2nd 3rd! the g doesnt seem to feel that flat in 4th and 5th she pulls well from 80 to 130 and keeps up with every car ive had a lilttle play with so far even a 55 plate scooby :lol:

i got another video for you

2nd 3rd 2nd 3rd - you lucky boys, living in London its 1st 2nd 1st 2nd aaarrrggggg!! and if we do get into 3rd there's usually a speed camera. :evil: