Sign in to follow this  
lukeage

Listen to her whistle.

I really really despise that supercharger whine.. such an awful noise!

If I was getting a Bahn Brenner charger, it'd have to have the silencer kit on it!

thats a load of crap, ive got a bahn brenner on and mine doesnt sound anywhere near as noisey as that! the fact thats he's probably removed all the sound deadening from under the bonnet, and fitted a stupid induction kit doesnt help. anyway when you are in the car you cant hear the supercharger at all, except when you rev the nuts off it, the it starts to sound like a new mini power steering.

Quality whine.

OTT car.

G60SC_STONEY is right though there not as loud as that and i had a 50mm pulley on.

Like others have said, i heard a BBM for the first time at the G-werks open day... and they are no where near as loud as that one in the video!

I have plans to fit one in the new year when my current Glader is due for a rebuild and I personally cant wait to have something a little more reliable than the G60 unit, should be fairly nice with a small pulley too... :D

Just gotta start doing a load of overtime at work so i can pay for it lol...

Infact this video shows how quite it is in the car...

Like others have said, i heard a BBM for the first time at the G-werks open day... and they are no where near as loud as that one in the video!

well said, i defend my BBM charger all the way, ive been giving her some proper grief recently, mainly due to the fact im having a new engine in a few weeks, so thought id satisfy my urge for speed while i can, and i wish i bought one earlier, they only sound loud when you rev it past about 4k, and if you are revving it that high i think the sound from the exhaust is louder....