Sign in to follow this  
StormchargedVR6

cool plate Holder

Very James Bond, but a little late to hit the button once you've spied the cops....

Not a bad price for what you get either.

or you could just drive without number plates......

this bit in the FAQ made me chuckle...

"Remember that cleaning your plates on the road might be illegal in your country, we recommend cleaning your plates with your car parked in a garage. "

A hundred and five quid? :o

or just remove ya front number plate, nice and free!!! :lol: keep it in the car with some L shape brakets on and if you get pulled just say, "oh hi mr :lcop: , whats that, where is my front number plate, why officer its there look, it fell off earlier today, im just on my way home to attach it"!!!! :wink: :lol:

A hundred and five quid? :o

or just remove ya front number plate, nice and free!!! :lol: keep it in the car with some L shape brakets on and if you get pulled just say, "oh hi mr :lcop: , whats that, where is my front number plate, why officer its there look, it fell off earlier today, im just on my way home to attach it"!!!! :wink: :lol:

I like your way of thinking

would work well going past Gatso's and SPEC's providing you have a GPS detector to know their location in advance but not really much use if mobile camera van as by the time you see it they have already got you, as only takes 0.35 secs to get a reading off ya.......

Then when you go past the mobile camera and the copper sees your plate down he'll take you rear plate anyway.

Then when you go past the mobile camera and the copper sees your plate down he'll take you rear plate anyway.

exactly, and if you have a detector in your car you might as well just use it and slow down for the camera then boot it again when you've gone past....!!