VR6

Good Salesman & Good Buyer Thread

Bought a VR6 ABS pump of bigpants baby. Came very quickly and was packaged well. Just like to say thanks for saving me all the money VAG were going to charge me! Would have confidence buying from him again.

Cheers

not sure if he's been put on here already but absolute top salesman, zerocool and his VR6 spark plug lead removal tools. Top work mate! 8)

Thanks to KADVR6 for the Vortech charger. Met me so I could take it for a spin, and was very helpfull at explaining how it all goes on 8)

Thanks to riley for the voltage regulator and the fast well packed delivery, spot on :thumb right:

Hey,no worries Greg. 8)

Cheers m8,Neil.

A huge thanks to Karl (KADVR6) for keeping the RC's till I got the Borbets sold and phoning me today to tell me the carrier was sitting outside my house 8) Top man :)

Cheers

Bill

Many thanks to bigpantsbaby.

after he responded to my wanted thread i now have the 288mm calipers i was after. Well packed and very quick turnaround, i can start them this weekend now instead of next as i was planning.

thanks & recommended by me :D

many thanks to GrahamE the gruven crack pipe it is a real work of art, and thanks for waiting for me to get my arse in gear.

many thanks

karl

Now how did I miss this one? :) . I've only dealt with four members (all sellers) that are on here, so just wanted to give credit where it's due. Alphabetically:

davebirl - Very helpful person, he got out of his way to help a fellow C owner without looking to gain anything. My hat goes off to you sir!

M15 VW - Great communication and was very patient with me constantly updating the parts list. They packaged a lot more stuff in the box than I had asked for, which was a very pleasant surprise when I opened it. Thanks again for all your patience during the whole process.

mrbeige - The quality of the shift light was much higher than I had anticipated. Cheers for keeping me updated along the way and for doing something different for us C owners.

Torsten - Very laid-back person to deal with, an absolutely zero-stress type of transaction. He wrapped up that kick panel like it was a lump of gold :) .

Thanks to you all.

Veedub21 - sterling chap who continues to help me source bits! Even tried to find me some parts while at his local scrappy. Excellent dude!

quote="Alexander"]Veedub21 - sterling chap who continues to help me source bits! Even tried to find me some parts while at his local scrappy. Excellent dude!

not a problem dude, any time....

thanks to alexander, great buyer.. would be happy to help anytime..

GOLDIE- big thanks to micheal, has helped me out with many parts and queries.

top bloke and happy to help out with many dilemmas that ive had recently. cheers dude

DANVW- big thanks to dan for sorting out a front bumper for me, and for hanging onto it while i arranged when i could come and get it. again a top bloke and always happy to help. cheers dan

Thanks to 87 Jetta 16v for the Peloquin. Good to deal with and quick dispatch. Cheers mate :D :D

Thanks to chargedupstorm for the headlight parts - cheers Guy :D

Just a quick one to say thanks to Bigpantsbaby.

A top guy to deal with, I'm delighted with the car. A nice touch was dropping me a text after a few weeks to make sure everything was going well.

Thanks again. :)