Sign in to follow this  
Tifun

Hi

Hi, I've been lurking long enough. Names Keith.....I live in Indiana and I have a passion for Corrado's...so much that I got rid of an ///M3 to get back into one. I actually found this site via Vortex, so thank them lol. It seems pretty relaxed over here with a good source of Corrado specific knowledge. At anyrate, just doing the whole hi thing and showing a pic of my car which is a pretty clean 92 SLC. I also have a 2002 HPA Jetta.....

Keith

The Rrado

corrado2.jpg

The Jetta

4c0age8.jpg

Did it take you long to paint all those leaves red?

And that's why I loved living in the US... We don't seem to get those colours anymore.. :(

Tifun, Welcome, nice motors and great choice of backdrops..

welcome to the forum mate, lovely looking cars & top notch photography! get some more pics taken but swap the cars with the backdrops! 8)

Welcome matey!

Is it just me or does the contrast and shine in the 1st pic make it look like a painting?

LOL, thanks for all the compliments. I should mention that those pictures I took are HDR photos. They actually consist of about 20 pictures each compiled together to show details not normally noticed by the naked eye. I didn't modify any of the attributes on either, the only thing I did was burn a border on the Jetta(Bora to a lot.) As for a calendar pic. I have one in a similar scene that is in the Vortex calendar. But I would gladly go out and take some more if wanted lol. Here are a couple other pictures.

Keith

HDR(the one in the Vortex calendar)

corrado3.jpg

One picture of about 20

vw.jpg

The HDR final product

corrado1.jpg

Fantastic high dynamic range images.....

P.S. nice cars as well....

Well since everyone like pics, here's another, just a regular one. I just got a new camera during the holidays so I have yet to take any pictures of the car....Here is one from about an hour ago...wish the sky was blue :(

_MG_93770-1.jpg