Toby

Passat centre sun visor

You don't only have to look for Passats, they must be pretty common through the entire range as my S3 has one too. It fastens up with a single screw rather than clipping to the light but I'm sure it would go into the Corrado with bit of ingenuity.

P/N 8D0 858 555

You don't only have to look for Passats, they must be pretty common through the entire range as my S3 has one too. It fastens up with a single screw rather than clipping to the light but I'm sure it would go into the Corrado with bit of ingenuity.

P/N 8D0 858 555

yeah-but, the passat one is designed to clip to the front of the sunroof motor cover, which is the same part on the Passat and C, so it clips on quite neatly, the one on my mk4 golf is totally different as the roof lining and motor cover are a different design.

Any more detail on how the early type clip on ? Spent half hour faffing with mine and its still on the back seat !

Take the interior light out,undo the two screws that hold the sunroof motor cover up,disconnect switch,

Now you have the cover off,just push visor on (as in pic) then follow steps in reverse order,you done

5284f8bb-e366-e771.jpg

Beaten to it