Sign in to follow this  
CorradoRun

Bennys Corrado VR6 !! built to be drivern ! BREAKING !!!!!!!

what a legend. this is one ill be keeping an eye on. Someone who is a complete perfectionist. Well Done!! :salute:

thanks mate, you will not have to wait that long tho !! this time next week it should be allmost there.... :D

just an update for you guys !! got some high build primer on the car today and did a bit of work on the mirrors should be ready for paint by the weekend :D iam working late tomorrow on the car to try and get it all preped ! so il have some more pics for you guys soon.....

102_6398.jpg

102_6399.jpg

Right guys its almost time !!!! the car is ready for paint :D its all bin preped now, along with a few other bits what are being colour coded at the same time, the engine cover has bin smoothed and is now ready for paint along with a set of de-locked door handles and the rear number plate suround is also now ready for paint. plus i will be colour codeing a de-badged front grill. the whole car has now bin sound deaded 2 !!!!

And have a look at the custom Alltech induction kit fitted ! it has a ABD Racing top intake pipe then a 3inch intake pipe down under the bumper with a green cottern air filter. il have a video up soon so you can here the stunning sound it makes !!

heres a few pics, will have more of it in paint tomorrow........................... :D

100_2787.jpg

100_2791.jpg

100_2792.jpg

102_6413.jpg

bumpers all ready with black guide coat.

102_6412.jpg

102_6415.jpg

102_6414.jpg

100_2793.jpg

100_2883.jpg

100_2881.jpg

all ready for paint !!

100_2886.jpg

102_6409.jpg

whole car is now sound deaded.

100_2786.jpg

Alltech induction kit.

100_2780.jpg

100_2782.jpg

Cant wait to see the finished pics!

Well done for putting the effort in. It will be soooooooooooo worth it when it is done!

Anytime you want another go in Zed jut ask. He will be on top form when he comes back from the garage and i'll get him on a power run and let you know the outcome :) cant wait!

Cant wait to see the finished pics!

Well done for putting the effort in. It will be soooooooooooo worth it when it is done!

Anytime you want another go in Zed jut ask. He will be on top form when he comes back from the garage and i'll get him on a power run and let you know the outcome :) cant wait!

def !!! your gonna have to take me out in it at the next bluewater meet ? want to see how much faster it is !!

Looks like a nice bit of kit. I live very near to Alltech in Southborough. What are they like? Do then know Corrado's quite well?

right guys sorry for taking so long to get some pics up ! but heres a sneeky look of whats to come... :D the car has all bin painted and looks so sweet. but i cant show you pics of the car without the wheels on and the coilovers on. today we replaced the rear axle bushes with powerflex ones and both front wish bones with new OEM ones. the FK konigsport coilovers are going on tomorrow and then the car will all be set up. once the coilovers are on the wheels will go on the car !!!! i also have waiting to be fited a set of all red rear lights and a set of smoked Ecode's front lights. iv also got a set of areo wippers to go on. il have more for you guys in the next few days...........

100_2891.jpg

100_2900.jpg

100_2897.jpg

100_2942.jpg

100_2941.jpg

100_2937.jpg

102_6361.jpg

porsche d90s to go on !!! 8inch wide all round with toyo t1r rubber !!!

Nice, looking really good! I'm looking for some all red rear lenses, where are you getting yours from? Keep up the good work!

Youre making really good progress, its going to be like a new car when you are done...

Id love to give mine this treatment in the coming years..

I'm looking for some all red rear lenses, where are you getting yours from?

YOu have to paint them as they arent made by anyone..

hi guys just to let you know that the car is all back on the road !!!! i drove it for the first time in 2 months last night, its was great :D :D i had a bit of a race with an R32 on the m23 heading towards brighton !! that was fun i tell you. all iam waiting for now is a 90mm front spliter and a bonnet bra. then iam doing a 312mm brake upgrade next week. with uprated rear dics to. what is a must do as the standard brakes on a rado vr are so bad ! il get some pics up over the weekend........

Yea i can fully vouch for my boys down at alltech that there work is fantastic, you will all soon see another picy thread of my g60 all finished and painted!!

Oh yea this vr is quick and sounds oh so sweet, you need to get a video up ben wit sound!!

Hi people !!! right the car has bin on the road for over a month now yet i have not posted any photos up ! so sorry about that. :lol: today it was raining most of the day but once it stopped i went out and got some pics. hope you guys like it. i will get some better pics up when the sun comes out again, then you will really see the true colour.

100_3182.jpg

100_3184.jpg

100_3185.jpg

100_3188.jpg

100_3189.jpg

100_3192.jpg big brakes !! 312mm TT setup does the job......

100_3194.jpg

100_3196.jpg

100_3201.jpg i love this photo !!!

some pics with the Alltech audi TT

100_3197.jpg

100_3202.jpg

100_3206.jpg this is the best photo tho........

hope you guys like !!!

Im more than liking it..

I must get my rear bumper smoothed, it looks so good...

I like the D90s but feel this car is crying out for something fatter, otherwise its the business...

mate, just checked out your thread, awsome!

the car looks great, you must be feeling pretty pleased with yourself :salute: :salute: