quicky1980

Re: Quicky's Corrado - Audi 3.2

Been quite busy lately and havent really done much with the car except for getting the rev counter to work and partly wiring in the centre cosole gauge.

Spent most of this afternoon extracting as much info as I can from my r32 conversion and putting it into a word document. I think Im halfway there, will be asking for a few of you to proof read through once Im done. When fully happy Ill publish it onto the forum.

Hi all, not really been online too much just been enjoying the car tbh.

Am tempted to go to Players on the 19th in Essex. Anyone fancy going or joining me?

That would be cool! If it is not too much trouble, then yes please mate! :salute:

OK then, Ill figure out if Im going. Once im firmed then Ill pm you so we can sort out times etc. Chris (white corrado) is also going but not in his unfortunately, but in a slammed vw i hear. :clap: will try and cruise down with them

decided to fit the aeromotive regulator to replace the cheap nasty one I had on the car and while I was at it I tried to renew the fuel filter, unfortunatley things didnt go to plan.

I was missing the fuel filter o-rings even though I asked for them when I bought the filter and during the strip of the filter/pump brackets ther corrosion was so severe it cause the plastic casing to get damaged while trying to undo some bolts. Its still usable but Im a bit of a perfectionist and dont really want to zip tie it all back together. So Ive just bought a better condition fuel pump assemble from badgerman and will fit this instead, just means that the corrado is off the road for a short while...again :(

I still havent got my ar5e into gear for sorting the rh wheels but have decided to take the car off the road for a short while if I get the house we are looking to buy. Will be getting myself an audi a6 estate tdi if we get the house as its further from work and the roads arent corrado friendly.

Anyone know of any good audi A6 estates going cheap?

Turbos go on them really eaily.

Mate had one remapped to 220 bhp, new parts for the turbo and it ran fine..

Was the automatic which id imagine you wouldnt want....

Was also a 2.3 or 5 liter ...

Nice cars though, air con and some other newer comforts....

Cheers Fulltimejunglist, I have been keeping an eye on ebay for any good ones. Not sure whether to go manual or auto, the car will be purely for getting to work and back. Ill have the corrado to have fun with.

Right, the car is back on the road. New fuel filter fitted and all seems good. Next job, change the plugs, oil and oil filter. Magic!

Things havent been going to plan. Had to give up the search for the Audi 'cus the house sale fell through. Turned out that the seller didnt have the necessary planning permission for the work he had carried out!! :censored: So the missus and me are back to square one, well worse off with the solicitors fees, morgage fees and survey assesment !!

So, have been looking at a few houses in the meantime but none seem to be as good as the one we almost got, in fact I got beached at a track road of one of the properties I went to see I darent look under the car but I heard some nasty scrapes nocks etc. Good to know that I can get pretty good off road action in a v low corrado :lol: will post some pictures soon.

Fingers crossed we may have found a potential house but is further away from my work and needs some extra tlc, will only go for it after christmas me thinks. Off for a second viewing this week.

Car wise, the rado is pretty neglected with all the off road action its been having to do. Not done anything to it (which is a good sign tbh) but I desperately want to sort the suspension and exhaust out for better performing ones.

Sam its so dirty! Good to hear you havnt had any problems with it though :D Shame that you didnt get the house, and the audi, but im sure you will find something soon enough!

Have to catch up some time sooooon :) December pub meet at the botolph arms?

"its so dirty!"

You havnt seen mine... aha...

White too, well brown.

mine touches the floor most the time, did a bit of off roading the toherday when about 20 cars were all turning right and sitting there for about 20 mins waiting for all the idiot drivers to pull out my way would have got very irritating.

It didnt sound nice, feel nice....

Wont be doing it again i have to say.

"its so dirty!"

You havnt seen mine... aha...

White too, well brown.

mine touches the floor most the time, did a bit of off roading the toherday when about 20 cars were all turning right and sitting there for about 20 mins waiting for all the idiot drivers to pull out my way would have got very irritating.

It didnt sound nice, feel nice....

Wont be doing it again i have to say.

Wonder why you say you've been pulled over so many times? :cuckoo: