Sign in to follow this  
shawshankkid

M.J Interiors.

Been up to bradford this morning to have a hole in my drivers seat sorted out. Pics below..... it's as new again now and well worth the 70 mile trip from Mansfield to have it fixed. Michael is a great bloke and nothing is to much bother. Took him about a hour to sew a new piece of fabric in and have it back in the car and charged me £45 which is great i think. I had the bolster cloth done a couple of years ago, that was a bit cheaper £20 as it requires no sewing work, don't worry if your bolster is kippered because he glues some new foam in place and covers it before the fabric goes on. Give him a ring if your not to far away and need similar work doing. I know he looks in on here from time to time as he loves corrado's.

Michael Pinnock - 01274 533370.

Hmmmm, need to get mine fixed at some point, that's not too much money either. Did he take the cover off the seat to do it? I'm guessing he did?

Where are they based?

great job, looks like new!

a little far a field for me to travel though :-/

Cool to see more of this guy's handiwork - he's a bit of a legend as the guy to go to if you need any upholstery work doing 8)

Wow! You'd never even know that there was damage there at all! I'm well impressed!

Seriously.. if I ever scrape the cash together for a retrim, you can believe it'll be a trip to M.J. to get it done!

thats the kind of money id want to pay for that sort of job, however, wouldve thought you'd be hard pushed to find someone to bother.. let alone one of the best in the country!

Im suprised he does jobs like that TBH..

I thought MJ, with their reputation, would only be interested in full retrims etc..

I thought MJ, with their reputation, would only be interested in full retrims etc..

Why ? Little cash jobs make the world go around.. 8)

Thats a mark of how nice a man he is doing the little jobs like mine. You don't have to be in his company very long to know he would help you with anything if he could.

Fair point Darren..

Id imagine a full trim would be around the grand mark g60greeny

Exactly - a nice few quid earned between doing other things.

what price ya lookin @ for a full retrim?wouldn't mind gettin the recaros done in cream leather 8)

I seem to remember £1200ish from when someone asked a while back. Can't remember if that included door cards too, but I think it did.