j16jrf

is this inlet manifold OBD 1 or 2?

There's several different manifold designs, iirc. There's been various threads on vwvortex about it. But the thing that determines whether it's an OBD1 or OBD2 is the throttle body mount position and style.

I can't tell from your photo which yours is ..

obd1 = all (factory kev lol) corrados and all pre 95 golfs the manifold itself is diffrent but fits np

obd2 = post 95 golfs they changed over in 95

obd1 manifolds WONT fit obd2 cars due to the bolt pattern of the throttle body being diffrent i beleive it is possible to get an adaptor plate made up but seems like a pain in the rectum to me lol

Hi can someone tell me which inlet manilfold will fit a 1995 vr6 a OBD 1 or OBD 2

Thanks

All Corrado's are OBD1 from the factory.. Unless it's been converted by someone else.

Golfs Pre 1995 are OBD1. Post 1995 are OBD2.

As stated the manifolds are different due to the OBD1 and OBD2 throttle body bolt position.

Golf OBD1 and Corrado OBD1 manifolds differ. The Golf 2.8 VR6 manifolds have smalle plenums compaired to the 2.9 Corrado manifolds. They can be interchanged but the 2.8 Golf offers better lowdown grunt but worse top end, the 2.9 Corrado offers better top end.