Sign in to follow this  
junkie

Car Bra's

Car Bras - yah or nar?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Car Bras - yah or nar?

• Yes, I like the support they give
    • No, I like my front to be visible (through a tight top)
    • I like Ham. It is nice.

I'm in the totally wrong side of things.

I think they ruin a good looking front end and i don't really care if it stops stonechips cos your still gonna get some somewhere.

Not eatin away at me but i really dont understand why they get put on peoples cars???????

Considering a lot of people buy the corrado cos of its looks how can it be justified a good looking mod??????

I have a bra for my G60 but use it for practical as opposed to aesthetic reasons, sick of getting my bonnet re-painted

im not really feeling them, and would be just as bothered about scratching they may cause at high speeds as i would be about stonechips. having said that, i only had my bonnet resprayed about 18 months ago and it badly needs doing again.

if a poll comes up, im gonna vote ham.

They still look pretty damn ugly though IMHO :oops:

Just remind me of those daft hoop shaped brush things that people used to put on the centre hubs of bicycle wheels to stop them getting dirty!

I just cant see the point in using something that looks worse than the outcome of what it is used for preventing!....stone chipped bonnet looks better to me than a car bra :oops:

Pollimificied!

I would put 'Labour' on there, but it probably wouldn't get any votes...

I like Ham, but dislike bras even more. Leave it unfettered and free. The front is meant to be left as the great designers intended. Why cover it with a bra?

I like Ham, but dislike bras even more. Leave it unfettered and free. The front is meant to be left as the great designers intended. Why cover it with a bra?

Are we talking about cars here or something else..?

i am glad ham is in the lead. just in case anyone is interested, my friend works for a large hotel chain and i just went to the hotel and had a ham and cheese sandwich for free. yes thats right, free ham. beat that.

i am glad ham is in the lead. just in case anyone is interested, my friend works for a large hotel chain and i just went to the hotel and had a ham and cheese sandwich for free. yes thats right, free ham. beat that.

free ham, I wont let you down, free ham, I will not give you up.

Christ almighty, it's a personal preference.

There is no right and wrong to it.

I had my car resprayed last year as it was looking very sorry for itself, I find the bra protects the edge of the bonnet etc, were myn was badly chipped..

Some of the car bras out there are cheap quality & damage the paint... I hunted around for a while & got myn from the states.. not had any problems with it, fits really well etc.. I only use myn for motorway runs..

:offtopic1:

So you up for some 3 spokes with rieger wide arch body kit painted pink then lol :thumb right:

well it deffo stops chips on long journeys,also i travel down some back lanes to get to work where farmers have been takin there muddy tractors down the night before,so lots of bits of gravel/mud gettin flicked up all over(the same lane where a car flicked a stone up an smashed my windscreen)

and i like how it looks :D

and i like how it looks :D

Good on you but i cant stop looking at your drive by vid and thinking how much better it looks without it.

:offtopic1:

So you up for some 3 spokes with rieger wide arch body kit painted pink then lol :thumb right:

LOL touche!

Ive got one.

I only put it on for shows. I like the look of them, but get funny looks off people when i left it on and I was drivin round local to me,

I think they ruin a good looking front end and i don't really care if it stops stonechips cos your still gonna get some somewhere.

Don't buy one then... easy solution!

Like the look of them on the right car but voted ham due to the fact that ham is better than cars anyway... ;)

Don't buy one then... easy solution!

Like the look of them on the right car but voted ham due to the fact that ham is better than cars anyway... ;)

Yea obviously no plans to do so.

Just wondered along with a fellow member as to peoples opinions.

Yep gonna protect my bonnet and make a different styling statement and use some ham :lol: