Sign in to follow this  
G-Lader

G-Lader...gone...1.8T arrived....

fantastic lookin corrado you got there m8 8)

why the hell didn i go for a deep dish rim! :?

how much is it lowered?

neil.

two fingers width between the top of the tyres and the arches, cos its on 15's it looks a lot lower. 90mm spoiler catches on bumps and the drive way so I cant really lower much more - even if I get a 50mm spoiler and lower further I suspect the sump may catch so not happy to do that!

Furki - I understand your going for 17's so you should be able to drop the arches right onto the tyres with the coilovers u r fitting - may be easier to get 195's stretched on so the tyres dont rub? Not sure though!

Air Ride - na, cars for driving not pissing about raising and lowering at shows! Far too american imo

Riley - cheers mate, rims need re-finishing all ready, kerbed and some of the lacquer is peeling ! My next job

Handling's good, ride's pretty good as well....no real bangs or ought and still relatively rattle free....

Surprised when I lowered the rears @ the w/end how easy it was to adjust still......need to clean the thread up though and chuck loadsa vaseline on them i think

above was a pic. of my newly colour coded rear number plate surround, came out really well. 'Built in Germany - Refined in England' been looking for this sticker for ages, a lot of the shows dont have them in Chrome which I needed to match the top sticker........

.......courtesy of VolksWorld show yesterday at Sandown Park - wicked show with some fantastic Campers and Beetles!

just got back from the show myself... nice day out. did u get the exhaust done then ?

New arrival to the driveway. Top mounts,lower arms, roll bar bushes should bring this Gti back to life!

:lol:

Recent works to the C....

Paintless dent repaired two small parking marks.

JMR solid front engine mount.

Resprayed passenger door to cover a small dent that the paintless dent repairer could not get to from behind.

Refurbed 3 of the alloys.

No dents A1 Condition throughout with many thousands spent on the car.

73k with all old mots, 2nd owner and genuine 200bhp(well almost !)

Choice of alloys - Schmidt Modernline's or the orig. excellent condition BBS.

Excellent car now up for sale for £3900 to Forum members (advertised in the Trader @ £4200 ovno.)

Will be a real shame to see the car go but Im just not using the car enough !

Man, having seen this in the metal, if I had £4k I'd be biting your arm off to have this - such a lovely G60! Good luck with the sale mate...

I must admit I am extremely tempted, put in my leathers and sell the current one. Need to think carefully :)

andy u kno ur gonna change ya mind before you even get a decent offer so im not even going to give you that "ohh dont sell it, its beautiful" speech :lol:

Furki........paid for the add in Autotrader so I am certainly not changing my mind mate..

In fact Furki - why dont u buy it as Im sure there is sommit wrong with your gear box - the change from 1st to 2nd !!!! :wink:

already got one skip in the garge i dont want another :lol: i lost like a big girl i must admit :lol: but i wanted to snap off my gear stick and throw it out the window bloody think :lol: another reason for keeping the car mate so you can have fun days like that

but i really think u shouldnt sell it mate,,,, i think you should make the most of it over summer 1st... enjoy the power