Sign in to follow this  
praise b the LOweReD

UP FOR SALE .. NEED SOME HELP !!

Looks really fresh & nice in the pics mate.. bet yr dead chuffed...

some1 dented myn outside the gym within a few days of it being back on the road... got it sorted though, but still really annoying!!

spilter wise I'd go 90mm hate the 50mm ones :lol:

i know what u mean mate.. im lettin a mate from dent master take a look other wise it will be back to paint.. lol..

id love the 90 but its just not fesable around here.. an plus my 90 has a bit of a split in it.. guess i could try an repair it..

will pop it bk on and see what i think.. know its gonna clip every speed bump tho..

schweeeeeeeeeeeet,cool as feck,a man after my own heart,m3 style rears,borbet a's and slammed,well sorted i love it! 8)

lc5u aqua blue pearl.. standard colour.. thanks for all the comments guys makes the sleepless nites and hard work worth it..

lots more to come.. only had her a few mnths... and shes come a long way.. but not gonna rest on my laurels..

bally - gonna re fit my 90 tomorrow and give it a go.. whats the worst that can happen.. its already got a split so ill patch it up.. and coat of paint.. if dont work out ill go to steelers and get a 50

thanks all u guys and galls for ur kind comments.. u guys and galls have all been ace and helped me so much as a newbie to all this and my first dub :D

get the 90mm on ive got it and its tougher than you think mines is split at both ends and it just keeps taking a beating,its 2 inch off the deck. :D

Looks great Andy. You've done well consdering you've not had it long. Keep up the good work.

And get that 90mm splitter back on :lol:

i know vince i know.. thanks mate.. it helps with mates like u..

was getting nowhere listening to ur bell END uncle... :( .. lol think ive done ok in the few mnths ive had her.. but as u know big plans still :shock:

will try and get it bk on tomorrow or somethin.. anyone recommend what i can use to fix it ?

its a bit out of shape.. and has a split or two in it.. not massive splits but big enough.. any help appreciatted. :?

Fair does that looks stunning mate! Wondered what my wheels would look like clean and freshly polished :lol:

How much did the respray set you back??

The paint looks absolutely amazing! I wanna get mine done. I love the photos with the sunroof up they look sweet like that. you keep your front plate in the dash or behind the sun visor? or is it normally on the car?

lc5u aqua blue pearl.. standard colour.. thanks for all the comments guys makes the sleepless nites and hard work worth it..

lots more to come.. only had her a few mnths... and shes come a long way.. but not gonna rest on my laurels..

bally - gonna re fit my 90 tomorrow and give it a go.. whats the worst that can happen.. its already got a split so ill patch it up.. and coat of paint.. if dont work out ill go to steelers and get a 50

thanks all u guys and galls for ur kind comments.. u guys and galls have all been ace and helped me so much as a newbie to all this and my first dub :D

Nice one Andy.... this is my 1st dub too.... 8)

bally urs is the mutts nuts mate... . . like i said on ur thread urs is what we all aspire to .. :D

cardboard.. no plate is staying on the dash till either i get one small enuff to go below fogs or the filth make me put one on.. lol

cheers once again guys for the nice comments i was dreading bad ones .. but so far so good.. :)

bally urs is the mutts nuts mate... . . like i said on ur thread urs is what we all aspire to .. :D

Thanks for yr kind words Andy.. its not to everyones taste.. myns nowhere near how I want it.. alot to be done.. but Im in no rush...