Sign in to follow this  
lottysvdub

what you guys got planned for the weekend

well its another bank holiday weekend and just wondering what everyones up to , im busy most the weekend with my father inlaws lovely rover 200 with a massivly leaking head gasket :lol: , oh joy what fun and my wifes friends ford ka with no 2 spark plug snapped off :shock: to play with deep joy , so for the 1st time in ages i thought i would be having a nice quiet weekend ive now got 2 engine strips to do :( hope no one else is going to have a crap weekend like me :D :D :D

Decorating the nursery, celebrating Lewis Hamiltons first win and trying to work out how I can justify spending £625 on a set of Brembos :D

Decorating the nursery, celebrating Lewis Hamiltons first win and trying to work out how I can justify spending £625 on a set of Brembos :D

you dont need to justify buying brembos buddy , if you do a good job of the nursery then im sure buying the brembos will meet everyones approval 8) 8) 8) :D

Anniversary with the missus (posh meal tomorrow night!) and fitting some Infinity Kappa speakers into the Rado which i'm hoping to go collect from City Link depot tomorrow! :)

Going camping near norwich.....apparently its goning to rain....oh well i've got beer and a guitar!

My plan involves picking up and fitting new wheels tomorrow, BBQ later on if the weather holds out, watch the grand prix on sunday then see what happens

I'm going to view a lovely clean vr6 in Hayes tomorrow morning, and then hopefully going to have a look at a blue one in the afternoon too! So if all goes to plan i may have myself a deposit on another vr, and not a moment too soon.

I'm going to view a lovely clean vr6 in Hayes tomorrow morning, and then hopefully going to have a look at a blue one in the afternoon too! So if all goes to plan i may have myself a deposit on another vr, and not a moment too soon.

good luck with that, you could do with some at the moment!

Just finished working today after the Car was at Stealth this morning having new Discs and pads fiited. Seems like I am having my Expensive Year on Car Repairs. :(

Tomorrow - day off- probably Sunday Lunch somewhere and boating in Stratford Upon Avon if the weather holds up.

Monday - Track Day at Donnington !! :D Can't wait - dead excited.

(Took a lodger in recently - the rent pays nicely for Track Days !)

Hoping it stays dry - but might learn alot if it does rain - not in my car - a Honday Civic Type R with Instruction. 4 times 20minute sessions.

Not a bad weekend organised - now that I have finished work !! :D :D

Saturday: Worked all day

Sunday: Goin on an all dayer (Its bank holiday, so it would be rude not to :lol: )

Monday: Nothin planned, some bloke is droppin me off a low rider 8) 8)

Lowrider.jpg

Went to a stag do yesterday, painbtballing then meal, drinks, table dancing. Today I'm wandering about maoning that I'm really sore and can't walk properly, and I spent £230 :( :cry:

Tommorrow I'm hoping that my legs work enough to get me to the Bath/Bristol meet.