Sign in to follow this  
Craig

Few pics of the car tonight

literally just got back from a little shoot with my mate, he's got into photography over the last year big time and loves it so he's just taken a few shots of the car. he loves things to be perfect and the lighting was poor etc and he only thinks these pics are 'ok' but bearing in mind this was done about 22:45, not the brightest of times, and he's sent them straight over on msn I'm well chuffed!!

I'm waiting to fit my coilies so its a bit high for my liking, these are the only pic's he's sent me so far but im really liking the results for a quick last minute snap

IMG_1589-PS.jpg

IMG_1594-PS.jpg

IMG_1595-PS-2.jpg

Liking the last 1 very magazine like showing a halo type effect with the engine but kinda still got the bonnet.

whats the bonnet stay holding up (could of took that out also) !!! and think his kid has drawn some lines on it!!

other than that it looks ace really nice shiny paintwork :) :)

yeah they were only a quick set as it was rapidly getting darker etc and he hasn't touched up any of these pics on his pc, literally just sent them straight over to me on msn as a taster! i agree the last pic would look better with the bonnet stand edited out but he just wanted to try out a few ideas etc with the lights and i thought id show you guys.

hopefully going for some more soon when ive sorted the coilies and experimenting with yellow fogs?

someone's jizzed on your car dude :lol:

Looks nice though, love the last piccy (might have to nick that idea)

im not entirely sure how it all works but with the lights, he put the camera on a long exposure and used a mini light to create the blazes over thae car, you can see tiny star movements in the sky!

with the bonnet pic it was similar, he took a pic with the bonnet shut then open but used a flash to illuminate certain parts to get the effect of a semi-visible bonnet so you can still see the outline and curves on the left!

these were only some taster shots as it was late etc but hopefully plan to get some more in the future! im clueless to photography and it was certainly interesting to watch!

Looks great buddy, always liked the G60 wheels 8)

Had a play on PS too

6eusgmh.jpg

yeah they were only a quick set as it was rapidly getting darker etc and he hasn't touched up any of these pics on his pc, literally just sent them straight over to me on msn as a taster! i agree the last pic would look better with the bonnet stand edited out but he just wanted to try out a few ideas etc with the lights and i thought id show you guys.

hopefully going for some more soon when ive sorted the coilies and experimenting with yellow fogs?

If he got those results in a hurry I can't wait to see the results of a proper shoot. Awesome. That car is a blinder.

Love the last pic and dare say I'm gonna have a go at it my self over the weekend/next time the cars clean and I have a nice w/e 8)

Your mate has some good skills there for sure!