Sign in to follow this  
Sonicriot13

When does running away become pointless?

When you see this giving you the blue lights in your mirror....

610c5c5651.jpg

That's really gonna f*ck your day up if you've been misbehaving. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not necessarily ;)

Saw Jabbasports IHI G60 (running about 300BHP with a stripped out interior) lapping faster than a Jabbaport Lotus Exige this weekend at Mallory Park. The excuse with the Lotus was the wrong tyres for the conditions but.. if your Corrado is as sorted as that, you've got a chance ;)

Unfortunately my G60 is not as sorted as that. Not by a long way.... :wink:

them things do make G60's look very silly. :oops:

Maybe got half a chance me then.........

Am seriously considering taking mine off the road for a couple of months. Get it sorted good and proper. There's so much that needs doing without even thinking of mods. And I'd hate for it to blow up on me or something rubbish. Unfortunately the guy I got it off had lost the piece of paper saying the charger had been done 17000 miles ago. He was genuine about everything else so I don't really doubt him and he worked for Audi as a mechanic so it's not like he didn't know his stuff. I listen to my heart a lot of the time and the price was right. But anyway, probably down to G-werks for a rebuild. Can't be too careful now. :D

So you think you can outrun the coppers' Elise .. ? No matter, they'll just get the helicopter out and tail you till you run out of fuel... ;)

Keep your foot planted, after all it's a L(ots)O(f)T(rouble)U(sually)S(erious).... so after 50 miles will need fixing ;)

Jim, if you see what Exiges come with as standard (IIRC they are "DOT legal" Yokos...Similar to Toyo 888) you'd understand why he was having problems keeping in a straight line....

That's nothing, here in South Essex we have TWO FQ-300 Lancer Evos :?

So have we, 2 evos 1 impreza both in plain silver unmarked, hence i dont do much spirited driving round here in rotherham, keep seeing more and more unmarked as well, best unmarked 1 i saw was a vw transporter that was pulling vans up.

LisaK wrote:That's nothing, here in South Essex we have TWO FQ-300 Lancer Evos

Here in Cardiff we have 2 unmarked, black FQ 400 Evo's. The ultimate Q car!! :p :lol: :lol:

I think we have a pig-off on our hands lol!!! :lcop:

In Ipswich we have some fat guys on push bikes. Mind you, that's all it takes to catch a chav propelled saxo which is about all they have to chase around here. If they're after one of our many murdering scum bags they normally just wait for him to get home.

In Ipswich we have some fat guys on push bikes. Mind you, that's all it takes to catch a chav propelled saxo which is about all they have to chase around here. If they're after one of our many murdering scum bags they normally just wait for him to get home.

that is without doubt one of the best replies ive seen in a long time lmfho

In Ipswich we have some fat guys on push bikes. Mind you, that's all it takes to catch a chav propelled saxo which is about all they have to chase around here.

I saw 4 Police Mondeos tearing out of Ipswich (yellow/black livery) at lunchtime as I was going to the Ransomes B&Q (or 'B n coo' in the official Ipswich pronunciation). They either heard about the jobs going at the Essex constabulary, or were on their way home.

Besides, if you do get pulled over the by the fuzz in Ipswich, the copper will be Aunt Joyce's cousin last removed who knows a mate of mate who knows you and will let you off.....if he can catch you on his push bike that is.

that is without doubt one of the best replies ive seen in a long time lmfho

:lol: :lol: :lol: Glad you like!

There is a lot of police activity in the Switch today. Not sure what's going on but apparently they're all down to the train station because of concerns about terrorists. Gotta love Bee & Coo though (I'm so glad I don't have a Suffolk accent, no offence to anybody that does of course). I always find their selection of tools a bit disappointing and their loose bolts are always mixed up and you can only ever find one of the set of four that you're looking for. I prefer Partridge's in Hadleigh. Real retro hardware store with blokes in brown overcoats, it's awesome. You are right about the inbredness of East Anglia. It's scary. I did actually go to school with half of the current force in Ipswich which just further emphasizes your point I guess. Oh mate, you can let off an old school chum can't yer?...

Keep your foot planted, after all it's a L(ots)O(f)T(rouble)U(sually)S(erious).... so after 50 miles will need fixing ;)

Jim, if you see what Exiges come with as standard (IIRC they are "DOT legal" Yokos...Similar to Toyo 888) you'd understand why he was having problems keeping in a straight line....

I went in convoy to Le Mans with a bunch of Exiges. The new ones have Toyota engines in and are very reliable, but the K-Series ones do have a habit of consuming their head gaskets. We came referred to them as "moteur du fromage" :lol: