Sign in to follow this  
n3p

The best Renault Clio GTI-TypeR ever!

:shock: That is bloody awful! Did he try to make the tackiest p.o.s. possible because he has certainly succeeded. I just can't work out if its meant to be ironic or not.

Even better if he shunts it and the airbags go off. It'd be like firing a Claymore mine inside the car. The driver would be picking bits of plastic Smurf and GTi badge out of his face for months...

moidanssergiomobile9xz.jpg

"Err... where do I put my hands?"

More to the point if that steering wheel Airbag does go off.....

volantgarni7tf.jpg Hesus! :shock:

I'm sure I read somewhere that its a piss take, guy set out to collect as many tacky accessories as was humanly possible! If you look close you'll see they've been applied with great care and the car is absolutely spotless despite there being at covered in at least 3 ton of sticky back toss.... and as someone else said, bet he's never short of a pen! 8)

Even better if he shunts it and the airbags go off. It'd be like firing a Claymore mine inside the car. The driver would be picking bits of plastic Smurf and GTi badge out of his face for months...

:lol: :lol: :lol: Quality! Shame the same can't be said about the car. I never thought I'd see a type R badge on a clio. I've seen an R32 badge on a TDi golf (why? why would you do that?), and a V6 badge on a 1.4 golf, and a 16v badge on a 12v corsa.... But that, gentlemen, is in a whole new league.

Thought I'd have a go at translating what they are saying using the almighty Babel Fish. Which I'm sure has turned out to be as accurate as ever:

incredible... the interior is even more nutcase that outside. In all this bric with brac, I notice as even as the car is nickel and maintained well. There is not a dust, there a sand grain on the tapie! While speaking about dust, the tdb must be cotton to be cleaned, d

Sorry, but I'm having too much fun with this.....

me I say respect to be able to roll with!!! but while looking at well, I hold has to say that it made an enormous job, should look at to you has twice fixings which it put a little everywhere, and put has share the accesoires which are of a taste which are clean for him, the jobs is nikel, adjusted well and clean. me I say CHEER

proof that all renualt are crap magnets.

and if all that crap is wired up. a fire waitin to happen.

Lovin' it!! There are just too many things to mention, but I reckon I like the bonnet vents & the Ferrari sticker the best!!