Sign in to follow this  
joebloggsVR69

"SNOT" numberplate banned..

complete insanity, snot is a word used by 5 year olds... which f*cking idiots are saying this is offensive? they need to grow up..

... which f*cking idiots are saying this is offensive? they need to grow up..

complete insanity, snot is a word used by 5 year olds... which f*cking idiots are saying this is offensive? they need to grow up..

........... probaly the same twats that say we cant have things like baa baa black sheep, or be able to fly a union jack anymore than 18 days from a public building or why we cant have xmas trees up at xmas in case it offends someone .... :(

I can see a reason to ban some plates, such as the NAZ plates in Northern Ireland where banned for fear of people having NAZ 1 and such like, but how is Snot offensive? The DVLA where smart enough to realize the BIG plates would fetch alot of money and sent BIG 1 straight to auction and raised a fortune doing so, i would deem that plate alot more offensive than Snot?

Beat me to it ^. There's bound to be some people out there saying they find it offensive- its pathetic and its the way some of the community of this country is going.

Don't understand that! Frickin' [**Mod Edit** - word removed - sorry mate but there are people on here that have been offended and kicked up a right fuss before about the same word, quite ironic in this thread too!] If Snot is offensive how come Steve Parish has PEN 1S as a number plate then?????

this country (and the sweatys) is getting worse by the day, just crazy

There are allways plenty of f**kwits that are waiting to have a stab/moan at anything they can, and PC has just given them the excuse to do so.

It can only be offensive if you space the letters illegally, so why ban it?

Some more PC madness from the TW4TS and the DVLA

[**Mod Edit** - word removed - sorry mate but there are people on here that have been offended and kicked up a right fuss before about the same word, quite ironic in this thread too!]

Eh???? Ok Whichever mod it was please PM me the word I used (As I can't Remember) so I won't use it again! Ta!

Edinburgh! yeah they probably wanted it to be changed to SN0b :?

:lol: very good! Good old edinburgh snobs!

Well I guess there'll have plenty of SN08 plates around next year :D

so true! you can just picture them on the X5'x and Range Rovers cant you? :lol: