Sign in to follow this  
b9085

Avoid this corrado!!

I drove from Birmingham to Chesham today to look at this car:

link shortened

I was told over the phone that the bodywork wasn't perfect (a few dings and scratches), but the engine was fine.

When I got there I found that most the lacquer has come off, and the whole nearside looked as though it had been

scratched against a bollard, both arches were bent and it had been painted over in a matt blue paint also the front bumper was hanging off. The interior was terrible rips in door cards and bits of trim missing all over.

There was oil in the water, (I'm pretty sure the head gasket had gone) and all over the underside of the bonnet.

I don't think the car is worth £500 let alone £1595.

Someone might want to take it on as a project, but I'm just warning you because it is nothing like it seems in the picture or how it is described in the ad or over the phone.

Yep right car, pictures taken from angles so you can't see the damage, this is why I was so surprised when I got there. It's a nail!!

yea me and a mate fell for that car aswell, looked good in the pics but the worse corrado i seen for a long time and so over priced.

my mate works in bodywork so the guy kept telling us, engine is good, just need slight body work attention, rubbish!

engine was crap aswell. stay away guys

If they are I'd buy it! :lol:

Seriously though.. an "established dealer" who takes pics of his cars in the street? (And not a great location either knowing Chesham!)... Buyer beware!

Sunroof doesn't slide - he tried to convice me some models came without sliding sunroof.

Spoiler works with switch but not when driving.

Worst car I have ever been in I think!

I'm actually getting quite intere4sted in checking out this Corrado now!!.....just to see how truly crappy it really is!! :lol: :lol:

he tried to convice me some models came without sliding sunroof.

:lol:

I love this dealer :D