Sign in to follow this  
PAULFFC

BMC Or Carbonio

I'm looking to get one of the above inductions kits for my VR6 and have got myself all confused :shock: about which one too go for, one minute its the Carbonio then I want the BMC.

Basically I'm not to bothered about the sound (dont want it to sound like a chavmobile as the wife puts it :lol: ) just want a little more responce from the throttle.

Which one do you guys think is best.

Cheers

BMC CDA gets my vote mate (definitely made mine a bit sharper on the throttle), but put the cold air feed on if you don't want it to be too noisy!

BMC CDA gets my vote mate (definitely made mine a bit sharper on the throttle), but put the cold air feed on if you don't want it to be too noisy!

Ill second that, no cold air feed on mine yet but ill be binning the carbon canister and fitting it shortly...

Another vote for the BMC. Sharpens up the acceleration and as a bonus with the cold air feed on it could be almost stock until you take it past about 3K !