Sign in to follow this  
Jim

ScIROCco seems to be on its way...

Hm.. I actually prefer that front end!

I dont, i think it looks like a bloody peugeot!! :|

Indeed.

Unfortunately all new cars are going to end up looking very very similar. The reason is crash regulations, the current crop of cars have very high noses to comply with pedestrian impact regulations, hence the massive deep grills and the revival of arch flairs in the same style as the corrado to break the shape up and make the cars nose appear less high.

2.0 TSi sounds like the mod of choice for the 4 cylinder folks when it comes on stream though.

More on the topic in the German press. They seem to keep publisihng articles, in anticipation, I suppose :lol:

Tempest

went to the local dealers on friday and thought i'd pop into the sales area and ask a few questions, after sitting down with the sales manager (who apparently spends most of his life on vw vortex :lol: ... not a bad job it seems) he just mentioned again about a tsi engine but said the latest photo he had was this one... slightly more coupe shaped in a more neutral collour the profile looks a lil bit a5/ aston v8 vantage to me, not a bad thing :D

58Scirocco.jpg

o and he took my details saying he'd send through an info when he got it and email any new pics, sales talk probably but helpful none the less!

The last people I'd ask for information on the new Scirocco (or any other new model for that matter) is a dealership. Volkswagen staff are going through launch training for the Tiguan in early November and they have still to receive any information on the car from Volkswagen, no spec, prices, nothing.