junkie

Hoping to buy another corrado.

No i wanted to get it working in G60 turbo mode 1st so i can transplant it into another car whilst this car gets took off the road when i eventually do decide to go 20v, still planning stuff and researching into it all, just pipe dreams at the minute but its looking like next year now due to 1 reason or another im afraid to say.

Oi you shut it before i kick your bleeding teeth in..... :bad-words:

But please dont hurt me :roll:

Good to see yours up and running Simon :D Sounds like a productive Christmas.

Good to see yours up and running Simon :D Sounds like a productive Christmas.

Far from it mate, it came off the road in March, sat there for 3 months whilst i got the parts, then its been at least half of each week trying to fix the damn thing, got there in the end, happy to have taken my time though as it was the first time i have stripped a head off etc.

yeah that can happen - same happened with my g60 - off the road for 10 months!

good that its back! :)

when you 1.8T'ing it?

Really _Leon_, i cant recall it been off the road for that long, what were you doing?

Prob next year now, just got too much going on and still no money im afraid, you need to drive it again though its completely different now to when you did last time, its working properly and boy its alot quicker through the gears, better do it quick before it breaks again mind.

love the motor mate! like the power! ;) its that around 305ish then? i see u got the same intercooler as me the Jabba Kit! looks well tidy! well all the best pal!

Paul

Cheers mate.

Yea hovering somewhere in that region and yea same intercooler, they designed it at Pro Alloy on my car.

I havent read the middle pages :nuts: i just wanted to say the rolling shots are sooo good :grin:

Cheers mate, all done for Golf+ back in 2005, i cant possibly take any credit for the shots.

No need to read the middle stuff, not missing much, i keep the 1st post updated of the current spec.

The sole reason for the alternator move was purely for aesthetic reasons, the polished inlet pipe running in front of the block was not sat level, this way it does, also the heat shield is different to a normal Jabba G60 item

How is yours coming along.

The sole reason for the alternator move was purely for aesthetic reasons, the polished inlet pipe running in front of the block was not sat level, this way it does, also the heat shield is different to a normal Jabba G60 item

How is yours coming along.

so did ya make ya own bracket for it then? ive noticed the way the turbo has to sit to clear inlet makes it a pain in the arse forair intake like, i want mine ot come round back left, mine getting there just needs these bits sorting on the turbo this week so i can get bk on with it

No it just bolts straight on mate.

I thought about making it go to the left but like it this way and i could just move the battery so its in that position, all i know is it works a treat.

Well as the weather will be warming up in the next couple months hopefully, its time to follow tradition and get my car off the road again for the summer months. I have had a good enjoyable couple of months driving it and amazingly i have not fully broken it :clap: for a change, so thats the only part of the tradition i would like to not keep.

So its time to let it rest in the garage for the forseeable future until a time where it can get the works done to it.

Well after thinking long and hard about this car and what i actually want from it, the time has come to let it go as its no longer what i want and i have lost the love for it.

So its time to let it get to another level of Corrado goodness. :lol:

This time its getting track prepped for the road, so im thinking and asking for your thoughts on what are the key ingredients for such a car.

I want lightweight

Caged

How basic can you actually get the car, im not just talking poverty spec ie keep fit winders but electrically, how much needs to be kept for MOT stuff and is in theory doing all this work seem easy but yet its alot harder to do than show prepping a car.

Yea seen that site before but couldnt remember for the life of me what it was called, thanks alot.

Yea i would if i could go carbon fibre bonnet, tailgate, roof like PhatVR6 and possibly wings but im unsure on that, if it helped to get a better weight distribution then yea im all for it.

this is how i want my car to end,not fully track preped but road track but retain some comforts....but carbon costs are so high! tricked out suspension etc...but is it worth it for the road?

It is worth it mate, i kinda want some creature comforts but unsure as to what, im talking heater but wanna get rid of the water heater, somebody has mentioned electric in the past but im unsure.

Thats about it really. The Mrs even said why dont you just put 1 seat in it lol last night, she just does not want to go in it if i did all this, bargain.

Was bored waiting to pic the Mrs up from work last night so got my phone out and was killing time doing a vid. Nothing special but for James there is towards the end the shift light.

th_DSC00093.jpg