junkie

Hoping to buy another corrado.

Some good news though, my battery area is pretty much mint.

DSC00246.JPG[/attachment:zs0jmdtz]

Some more destruction pics. :D

The dynamatted doors i want to swap with somebody, double and triple layered on both skin and frame.

Corrado92.pdfDSC00217.JPG[/attachment:3gt9uiv9]

Roof ready to be cut out.

passat climatronic wiring diags.pdfDSC00219.JPG[/attachment:3gt9uiv9]

The nightmare that is pulling all the dynamat off

climatronic wiring-Golf from May 01.pdfDSC00218.JPG[/attachment:3gt9uiv9]

Still need to pull the dash and electrics out

2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfDSC00221.JPG[/attachment:3gt9uiv9]

Getting there slowly but need a double garage as the room in there is running out.

DSC00244.JPG[/attachment:3gt9uiv9]

Sounds like you need someone to buy some more parts off you... :ignore:

Well you ARE the man :lol:

What you want??????????????????

Intercooler is off along with headlight upgrade loom, shift light kit :lol:

How are the brakes......

that long ali boost pipe...

where did you get it from?

Which one Rob as there is a few but two in the pics? BUT they are all from Jabbasport, the airfilter one was made up by Jabba specially for the induction from air filter to turbo, the other was in the kit for the intercooler.

This should be a light car once all stripped out! do you recon you could get it under a ton?

I have absolutely no idea if its possible but thats the aim, literally anything that can go is gonna go, but then add in the 50kg for the cage.

simon what are the plans for the car? looks interesting

Basically as vrturbo6dude says

= win :)

:D :lol:

Only progress is selling some stuff on. Compared to the pics on the previous page the difference is

Intercooler

Brembo's :(

Innovate

Boost gauge

All sold.

Bought Coxy's carbon bonnet which i still have not had out the box yet, been in the garage 3 weeks :lol:

Not sure where i want to go with it, ultimately i want a stripped Audi TT as everything i want is there already, nearly but that will be a hell of alot more work making that as light as possible. Saying that with my doubts everytime i open the garage door it still puts a smile on my face even whilst its still in bits, i am just worried for how much its going to cost that it might not be exactly what i want, where as a stripped hardcore TT will be, either way they would end up costing the same no doubt but i am never going to have the initial outlay for the TT.

put it back on the road! im sure you will miss driving it around the country roads which is where it is as it best! and i bet the worst bit is.....you know it

Haha, as much as it puts a smile on my face when i see it i still have no desire to just go out and drive it, i do not miss it one bit, it was not the finished product i wanted as much fun and bloody good it was. It was too soft around the edges.

It cant go back on the road, no front brakes, no roll bar, no intercooler, etc and so on.

If i can get the engine stuff sold i can then clear some stuff out of the garage for room to work and finish stripping the interior ready for the cage, just no room to do ought now and no free time whatsoever.

Just want to add my car is in bits big time, currently has the engine in, nothing inside and no loom. Cool!

You could say that yes. I have set a completion date ED38 2015.

LOL Im expecting big things (in a minimalist type manner) now!

haha I am feeling for you mate.

I think 'corrado in bits' is a syndrome, I have just about recovered from it (with therapy etc)

07082009111.jpg[/attachment:20lmjk1u]it already is dude. Looks alot less in there now though, thats the most recent pic