Sign in to follow this  
Andy665

Edition 38 seller - takes the money and then asks for more

What a fcuking turd. Hope he's at ed38 in september. I'm tempted to poo in his fuel tank now... What an utter utter pr**k. Might be worth finding the other forums he resides on and pming the mods to let them know what he gets up to...

Remind me never to invite you to my house, no matter what the topic is you want to POO on/in it, you've even called the guy a turd :lol: :lol:

Fortunately I have some contacts and now have the blokes home address, I'm taking him to the small claims court - its not so much about the brakes its 100% about the principle of acting in good faith.

Totally sick and tired of people behaving like this and getting away with it

he's offered a refund, whats the point of the small claims court? they won't say he has to sell you the brakes, just give you your money back.

was his name Phat or Poll250 by any chance?

What a fcuking turd. Hope he's at ed38 in september. I'm tempted to poo in his fuel tank now... What an utter utter pr**k. Might be worth finding the other forums he resides on and pming the mods to let them know what he gets up to...

Remind me never to invite you to my house, no matter what the topic is you want to POO on/in it, you've even called the guy a turd :lol: :lol:

Lol... I promise to behave ;)

Decided to take the refund - really can't be bothered with the grief tbh - not as if it would get me the brakes.

Sometimes like sucks :?

Something else will come along Andy - hopefully the mods on there will ban him but i'm not sure how that forum works as i've never been able to get registered despite several emails to the admins...

What is the guys user name Andy? we will make sure he's not registered on here...

Probably the best way forward, as you say your not gonna get the brakes so why bother with the hassle and being P'd off for as long as it would take for nothing in the end, cheer up more will come along :)

Must admit to being really disappointed with total lack of response from the E38 Moderators, as soon as refund was offered they locked the thread, appreciate its not their fault but didn't seem as if they were interested in the behaviour of a Forum user - must steer clear of committing to buy from E38 now

I think he's done you a favour Andy. I wasn't overly sure about using 'modified' OE discs in calipers designed to take a much thicker disc, but didn't want to put a damper on your purchase....

Perhaps someone is trying to tell me to stop messing around and just buy new from a reputable supplier.

Much as I like AP, the cost and usage my car gets makes them uneconmic to buy but have now contacted Bill Brockbank as he has the Seat Ibiza Brembo kit on offer at £745 - Corozin - I'm finally hearing what you've been telling me :lol:

Complete tosser, why did he bother to accept your offer in the 1st place?!

TBH, i've never thought of buying privately from any other forum but this one, and now I know why.

Have you had the refund that was offered? Or is it still just the offer of a refund at this stage???

Seller says he's refunded my money but it usually takes a few days to transfer electronically - have to wait and see what the early part of next week brings

Seller says he's refunded my money but it usually takes a few days to transfer electronically - have to wait and see what the early part of next week brings

Hi Andy,

1) If the funds were transferred via BACS today before 3pm then you will have the money tomorrow morning. There is no delay.

2) If you are having trouble with the E38 mods then give me a call if you still have a big problem that you need to resolve with them. I have phone numbers for 5 of the core E38 guys and know them all.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you buddy-

John

Perhaps someone is trying to tell me to stop messing around and just buy new from a reputable supplier.

Much as I like AP, the cost and usage my car gets makes them uneconmic to buy but have now contacted Bill Brockbank as he has the Seat Ibiza Brembo kit on offer at £745 - Corozin - I'm finally hearing what you've been telling me :lol:

Can't go wrong with the Brembos! Bolt Straight on and they are a piece of piss to bleed as the bleed nipple is right at the top of the calliper so gravity does it for you!

Pluss they look cool as fook behind your wheels :)