Sign in to follow this  
timg60

E38 to go or not??????

And as for the rumbongo, I'll make up a new batch to let the people of E38 into the magical secret!

I look forward to it, im quite a fan of silly drinking...

And as for the rumbongo, I'll make up a new batch to let the people of E38 into the magical secret! :lol:

Also a plus point if you run out of Petrol! :lol:

Rumbungo Rumbungo, they drink it at the car show...

How long have you been waiting to say that then Dom?!!!! :lol:

Maybe I need to get an idea of how many people are going to be there sat night and start brewing it in bulk!

How many miles will my G60 go on a gallon of Rumbongo? Just want to guage the potency before I drink any....

Alledgedly you get 60mpg from it.. or at least that's what I think Mick and Andy were saying, hard to tell really! :lol:

How many miles will my G60 go on a gallon of Rumbongo? Just want to guage the potency before I drink any....

Alledgedly you get 60mpg from it.. or at least that's what I think Mick and Andy were saying, hard to tell really! :lol:

60 mpg :shock:! That stuff is strong! :lol:

60 mpg :shock:! That stuff is strong! :lol:

And a 30bhp increase.. :lol:

Well, the drive home will be fun/illegal if both me and the G60 are tanked up on rumbongo. :lol:

It also has time travelling/robbing properties so you may arrive home before you've left! ;)

Well, the drive home will be fun/illegal if both me and the G60 are tanked up on rumbongo. :lol:

It also has time travelling/robbing properties so you may arrive home before you've left! ;)

So, if I get home before I leave, then technically I can't be busted for it because the offence hasn't actually taken place yet? :?

Man, this stuff is genius! :lol:

F*$k it, All I need is someone to follow out of London so I dont get lost and will be there...................

Hate that city.

Give me glasgow anyday.....Built on a grid.......... :lol:

I should be going to this so if you are leaving from London you could always follow me up there.

So, if I get home before I leave, then technically I can't be busted for it because the offence hasn't actually taken place yet? :?

Man, this stuff is genius! :lol:

I've just realised how bad that sounds.... Please note that in no way do I condone the act of driving whilst under the influence. My girlfriend is in the police and deals with drink drivers all the time and they are all losers.

Does she ever let you play good cop bad cop? :lol:

I wish mate! She won't even wear the uniform for me. :? :lol:

I think that would have to be a finishing offence... :)

Well, she has only been in the force since last November so she still takes that sort of thing very seriously.... I'll wear her down. :lol:

I've just realised how bad that sounds.... Please note that in no way do I condone the act of driving whilst under the influence. My girlfriend is in the police and deals with drink drivers all the time and they are all losers.

I think we all knew the tone in which you intended it. Don't worry dude! See you up there!

I think we all knew the tone in which you intended it. Don't worry dude! See you up there!

:D Yes mate! See you there. Can't wait now. What an awesome start to my week off!