OSV

OSV Satin Silver VR6 OEM+

OK, RX2s now fitted to car, ride height at front sorted, a few tweeks and the back can come down a touch too!

03Apr06001.jpg

Strange seeing them on a silver car - sort of used to seeing em on darker coloured Corrado's - but they look the nuts all the same!! :)

Recently passed MOT, now fully serviced and lowered a little more. Roll on Summer!

18Apr06003.jpg

just when I thought you couldnt improve it... looking great as usual. I still prefer the 301's but TBH I think that car would look good on any wheel style!

I'm keeping a little in reserve no more pics just yet on either set of RSs just the daily wheels :lol:

Ride height meaured from ground to lower edge of arch at its centre is 585mm front and 595mm rear on 17s with 205/40 tyres.

Looks stunning as always, really like the way the brakes fill the front wheel. You've got to go 35series sidewalls on your next set of rims though. 205/40 are looking very big these days.

Wheels fitted now, fill the arches a little more too, quick pic from the rear.

28Apr06008.jpg

It's only the rears that are different, being a half inch wider dish making 8x17 ET27, they are still tucked under though, so not too outrageous just fill the arches a little more.

Cheers re house, fingers crossed.

You either love them or hate them :p :lol:

MarmiteWheels.jpg

doubt anyone will hate those! Looks wise you've go it down now. Time to start re-powdercoating the ream beam and subframes for a truely mint car.

I love them. Black centre are THE only way to have BBS's. i wish I hadn't sold them now!

thos other BBS you had on the other week looked pap though.

thos other BBS you had on the other week looked pap though.

I love the RX2s as wheels in their own right but I agree they aren't perfectly suited to my car, they look great on a darker coloured C however. I got them for everyday use to fit over the 312mm brakes. However I will sell them on if I can find a suitable alternative, was thinking Azev As perhaps but will need 8x17 ET30 which may be a tad wide up front with the car now sitting lower.