OSV

OSV Satin Silver VR6 OEM+

just bought the mag for the first time in ages.

Lovely article with some nice words and pictures. This car totally deserves a good long write up cos its been done so tastefully.

Its not often I see another Corrado and think "thats how my ideal Corrado would look".

Having seen the car before, and i think i said it elsewhere in this thread, i STILL dont think the pictures do the car justice. It looks damn fine in them pics, but even better in real life.

So, have you sold it yet?

I think i might have to pop to the newsagents later on and get the mag for the first time ever :D

Just out of curiosity i subscribed to PVW lastnight. When will i receive my first issue (im guessing next months?) and do they backtrack it or do i just starting receiving from when i subscribed?

probably be the next issue now cos they start the process well before the date that the subscribers get the mag.

This is the mag you want by the way:

PVW.jpg

had a quick flick when it came through the door yesterday

oh-er! dont let him near your car at a show Garath... ;)

Congrats on the feature though, having seen it in the metal way back in summer 2005 I can testify that its just about the most perfect corrado I've ever had the pleasure of going :shocked!: at

Haven't bought PVW for ages but I will make a point of buying it. Well done really deserves a whole issue devoted to it - an OSV special!

Real nice feature Gareth, car looks sweet. So is this Ben's new ride? It says your funding a new project - what is it?....

Please tell me you arent selling?

Went to WH Smiths and didnt have a copy! Looking forward to reading article anyway!

Congrats btw!

Just read the Article! Car looks amazing Gareth! Not sure what looks better the Silver 301s or the Black centred 301s...either set is superb lol.

Silver!!!

Top feature, reminds me of your cabby feature where you has ACT x-spoke rims on one side and another set on the other side, think it was ATS cups... lol :mrgreen:

I know what you mean, I can't believe you didn't get a copy on Thursday when it came out, I take it your paperboy comes on Saturday. I was lucky and got a copy through the post.

Accuired a copy today, lovely pictures and great article, congratulations...

I will get a set of those rims for my car one day, they are gorgeous

I am currently sporting the biggest grin ever seen. Yes thats it folks OSV is now mine. Picked it up at 10am and been out in it till now. Id just like to thank Gareth for selling it me. He is a top guy to deal with! See you at some of the shows hopefully.

Nice one MK1Campaign, did it come with the plate and what rims is it wearing???

The plate will be off any day now and replaced with my own as soon as the log book comes back. The car is wearing the standard speedlines but I would like some RH ZW1's in the not too distant future