OSV

OSV Satin Silver VR6 OEM+

OSV just get some general pics up, doesnt have to show any new developments, your car is inspirational enough as it is ;)

Really liking the CH's - they work really well on the Corrado!

Stunning Gareth, was talking to Andy about these at Elsecar, I'll have them off you when you get bored! ;)

love CH's. Zak had a set on his car for a while and they did look superb against the colour. That said they do complement silver very nicely too. Might have to start saving for a set... Any side shots Gareth?

how come you are selling the wheels Gareth? I liked them :-(

Yeh, I like them too, very understated but look great and very much in keeping with the Corrado

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

nice, 8.5 x 17 et35?

Correct but managed to get 5x100. I think they look superb on a Corrado and it was an itch I had to scratch, they looked superb on yours and i'd wanted a set forever but they needed to be 5x100 and in new perfect condition. Surprisingly rare find

With all this recent Satin Silver activity from Matt and Rob, I thought i'd remind myself I have one too

With all this recent Satin Silver activity from Matt and Rob, I thought i'd remind myself I have one too

Both Mat and I know yours we're still chasing it!!

Both Mat and I know yours we're still chasing it!!

Ha ha, too kind. What I do know is that we should be able to make a stunning line up of Satin Silver VRs

Ha ha, too kind. What I do know is that we should be able to make a stunning line up of Satin Silver VRs

Sounds like a very good plan indeed! ;)

stunning car mate! just been reading all of your thread i got to page 37 before i have to go out,the august calendar pic on that page is amazing top effort.

I preferred yours on the Comp MOs to be brutally honest. It looked a lot more butch in the modded 90s VW way. BBS are nice and all, but they soften the car off a little imo, but as ever, impeccable choice and impeccable condition :D

Gareth I'm going down no time to prep my car but it would be good to meet up with you an matt! i am there saturday! thoughts on the wheels....does it matter with your car...BBS every time mate!!

Hi Rob, it would be great to get the SS together but i'm only there on Sunday. Car is filthy hope I get time to throw a bucket of water over it before weekend

Hi Rob, it would be great to get the SS together but i'm only there on Sunday. Car is filthy hope I get time to throw a bucket of water over it before weekend

Will be down on Sunday too, pending on putting the pile of parts in house actually onto the car and the hangover tomorrow from the wedding i'm going to today! :)

Great day at Inters, hope the sunburn is easing! Well enjoyed the Corrado convoy on the way back too! Catch up soon. :)

Loved the car today. Everything is so right on it. The interior really makes it.