OSV

OSV Satin Silver VR6 OEM+

Couple of pics from the Dub Preservation Society meet on Thursday, thanks for the pics Benito, great local meet.

IMG_1320.jpg

IMG_1316.jpg

Looks so clean! The silver with black works really well mate and the tinted plates just set it off IMO 8)

No worries, I spent all night catching up with people and having the crack so I didn't get chance to look at any of the cars either :oops:

This arrived in the post from Germany yesterday, a genuine period BBS steering wheel in superb original condition, just need the boss now :afro:

09August2006005.jpg

Yep, I love mine just got mine a few weeks ago, identical to that, got some stainless (longer than average boss bolts) allen boss bolts and went and fitted it to car up in bodyshop when up to see how it was coming along,

Cheers

Just read this whole thread :shock:

Love the car Gareth ;)

Dave G is trying to sell me his RX2's at the moment, think they look better on a dark C, but yours is just mint anyway.

We'll have to meet up soon mate, and I'll bring dave along ;)

They may be a set I sold him some time ago. I'll make a point of catching up with you some time after my trip to VW Mania.

They may be a set I sold him some time ago.

I'll ask him tomorrow. Round his in the evening doing some colour coding before the weekend ;)

very nice wheel been after one for a while now, but only ever find the carbon ones or fake ones. they fit momo bosses do they not?

they fit momo bosses do they not?

I believe so, thats the plan, they are made under licence by Italvolanti and they are listed as fitting with MOMO bosses.

Gareth are we going to see you at edition 38 with the bbs t-shirt and baseball cap too :wink:

OSV,

How did you get your horn to work, wired mine up but it's not working, any chance you could share how you did it on yours ? How many wires you got and how are they connected etc. ? Seems to be different from how my OMP wheel was wired up as horn worked on it no probs :-(

Cheers

BigTartanJudge

Had a great weekend at VW Mania, superb turnout of British cars, there's a few pics of mine from outside the Holiday Inn, Mechelen courtesy of David H.(thanks David excellent results) more pics on the Edition 38 thread.

Corrados from this forum were well represented too! including Bristol Baron,Furkz,Dub Envy and Iceggezer apologies if I missed anyone.

http://www.edition38.com/forums/index.p ... =56663&hl=

One.jpg

Two.jpg

Three.jpg

I want your wheels Gareth!!! Saw a set for sale yesterday, already with black centres, at Tatton, £1125 but they were 4 stud :(

Really like your first pic above too, very arty ;)

its funny how wherever you take that car it stands out and oozes quality...

how common are 301's this year though lol

I hope they buyer honours payment and they are as described and as good as they look :wink: Furkz they won't be common once I have bought them all :lol: