OSV

OSV Satin Silver VR6 OEM+

Think i'll get down the road to Detailed, be nice to get a few Corrados together on the back carpark.

Gareth I will try and take good care of them! I thought your car looked stunning on Sunday it sits well on the Compomotives (still love the 301's) you have the suspension set spot on! I adjusted mine three times trying to get it where I wanted it!

---------- Post added at 10:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

Think i'll get down the road to Detailed, be nice to get a few Corrados together on the back carpark.

Still looking sweet though! Detailed on Sunday?

I have nothing planned for Sunday where is it?

Detaile meet is at Awesome GTI in Manchester (Irlam) close to M6

OK will let you know but would like to make it!

Productive day, oil and filter change together with new belt and tensioner followed by quick scrub. Hope the weather stays fine for a run out tomorrow. When changing out the tensioner found that a lightweight gruven parts uprated pulley had been fitted but the bearing was squeaking, so I could have simply used their quick swap system and fitted a new bearing. Oh well uprated pulley and tensioner for sale soon

Great to catch up today with Jay and the regulars. Shameless stolen pics from today

DSCF0767.jpg

Detailed111.jpg

Detailed112.jpg

Detailed113.jpg

Picture thief!!! ;)

Looked great on those rims today, well done on the win - well deserved! :)

Was looking great yesterday, all three parked together 8)

As mentioned before, the wheels looked great!

Gareth, really wanted to come by and say hello today at tatton but had my three year old with me and she always wanted to go in a different direction to me (i wanted to look at volkswagens and she wanted to go on rides!!!) and in the end I ended up having to head off earlier than planned cos she was shattered. Next show hopefully will hook up. Car is looking mint as ever in the pictures and continues to be a credit to you.

lookin lovely as ever Mr. P ;) and dare i say this those comps look awesome they seem to feel the arches better than the RS's BUT i will always be an BBS man through and through lol, looks like i missed you at BVF too :(

regards

chris

must be quite a sight seeing 3 satin silvers next to each other like that

I always thought this car was perfection on the RS, but I actually think its perfection on any wheel. If my next C is half this car I will be a happy man :)

Jay